10+ Year Old Account

Question about conquest points

So I made a 2v2 team this week and in wrath I was a really casual pvper. It was a 2 mage 2v2 team and we won 5 - 0 so we both got capped on conquest points.

I know that each week the point cap will raise depending your rating and that you can only earn so much in a week but this is where my question arose

Seeing as I'm at cap and have enough for the lowest priced arena item being the bracers at like 1200 somthing, if I bought that would my points be spent and then I could re-earn up to that cap for this week (1300 something) so that next week i start with capped points + bracers. Or after I spend the points can i no longer earn points for this week since i hit cap and i'll have to wait till next week to earn more points?

10+ Year Old Account
    Next week you will have you rating applied to the current 1343 and it will be 0/Your rating next week, so you will be able to buy another piece if you wish, obviously after you've ran some more arenas/rated BG's for more conquest points.

The amount of conquest points you have left over from this week will indeed continue over to next week, you wont lose these.

@Boltonsquad

I dont think that is what he was asking if i read what u said right

I think what u mean is can u earn more point if u spend what u have and no sorry you cant

If you buy something ur point will be gone but on the arena page it will still say cap 1340/1340 earned this week or what ever u earned

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltonsquad View Post
    Next week you will have you rating applied to the current 1343 and it will be 0/Your rating next week, so you will be able to buy another piece if you wish, obviously after you've ran some more arenas/rated BG's for more conquest points.

The amount of conquest points you have left over from this week will indeed continue over to next week, you wont lose these.

So i can spend these points, then next week i can get points all the way up to cap again?(whatever the new one is?) thus maxamizing the gear i can get?

---------- Post added 2010-12-17 at 06:09 AM ----------

Thats one of the things i was asking, thx for clearing that up