Deleted

2v2 Warrior / Holy Paladin - - Share your thoughts about season 9 and strategies.

I have only played about 20 matches so far this season and the comp feels ok. Double dps are a pain in the ass but I guess resil will fix that a bit. Usually need to pop all CDs to survive initial burst and then pillarhump (I am the paladin) to avoid cc while the warrior smash em dead.

Anyway, thought it would be interesting to have a thread for us who play this comp to share tacs and ideas.

**haters stay away pls**
    **inb4 2v2 is and will always be unbalanced-- I know but I like it anyway**

Deleted
    i played Holy paladin/warr at 2.1k-2.3k rating for 3 seasons ( 6,7,8) must say 8 was the dumbest...(Spellcleaves!)
    Now, i will help your dubble DPS problem
    A: nuke the warr? hand of sacri and FOL spam +WOG
    B: nuke you? Bubble? after bubble Wings+Guardian + Range them with Freedom+ holy radiance

Note: Warriors are doing too much damage at the momment so be prepaired for a Setback!

Good luck in the arena!

Deleted
    What an interesting in depth strategy...

but trying 2 be more serious now.

double dps should be no problem if your warrior is quick with spell reflect, shieldblock, shield wall, disarm and you dont let them get an advantageous position on the map.

Get your warrior to save charge at the start for the first CC and make sure he is watching both enemy players cast bars so he can intercept and interrupt anything thats gonna cause you large amounts of bother. Against comps that dont involve extremely good peels tactics or blood DKs you should be ok :-)

keep up the practice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthmael View Post
    What an interesting in depth strategy...

but trying 2 be more serious now.

double dps should be no problem if your warrior is quick with spell reflect, shieldblock, shield wall, disarm and you dont let them get an advantageous position on the map.

Get your warrior to save charge at the start for the first CC and make sure he is watching both enemy players cast bars so he can intercept and interrupt anything thats gonna cause you large amounts of bother. Against comps that dont involve extremely good peels tactics or blood DKs you should be ok :-)

keep up the practice
    are u talking about arenas in wrath of lic king or what? now rogue and mage surv is doubled they win 90% against pala warrior if they do not mistake