Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Dear Blood Death Knights...

I, myself, have a Blood Death Knight. So this is not baseless. However, I am seeing A LOT of Blood Death Knights going in the Random Dungeon Finder as DPS. Now, Dual Spec is not 1000g anymore. I believe it's 10. Please don't queue up as DPS and just switch specs. It's giving us a bad name... again. :/
    What does Essence of the Blood Queen do? What should you do if you have it?
    Make you sparkle in the sun and gives you super strength, also changes your name to <insert name> Cullen. Bite someone.

I don't see why a Blood DK would que as dps, mostly becuase the que wait time is 40 minutes longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadalive View Post
    I don't see why a Blood DK would que as dps, mostly becuase the que wait time is 40 minutes longer.
    ^This.....

I do both. I'll que as dps and do my dailies.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

Deleted
    Why would you Queue as DPS if you can only Tank? That's retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingwraith View Post
    But I see you actually have a DPS spec. If you queue as DPS at least have the decency to USE a DPS spec.
    What does Essence of the Blood Queen do? What should you do if you have it?
    Make you sparkle in the sun and gives you super strength, also changes your name to <insert name> Cullen. Bite someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Uroboros View Post
    But I see you actually have a DPS spec. If you queue as DPS at least have the decency to USE a DPS spec.
    I cannot see the day where I get an invite as DPS before I get an invite as Tank. Even if a blood dk tank were to queue as dps - he will never get the invite as dps.
    "Sir, we are surrounded, Sir"
    "Excellent, we can attack in every direction"

Quote Originally Posted by ruke View Post
    I cannot see the day where I get an invite as DPS before I get an invite as Tank. Even if a blood dk tank were to queue as dps - he will never get the invite as dps.
    D'oh unless he doesn't queue as a tank... Sadly the game doesn't check for your spec but just for what you chose. Yesterday I got invited to a LFD Dungeon as Holy DD Paladin (nope, no Ret Paladin, Holy queued as DD) wasn't much of an issue since I do like 4-5k DpS and was number2 in damage but that's another storry only slightly related...

I haven't met a single blood DK that wasn't the tank of the LFD groups I was in.

Well I had a ret paladin in my group the other day casting exorcism like a freaking mage and pulling 1800 dps in a heroic... so i'd guess this is a related problem to that - meaning it may be a bit more widespread than just one class. Plenty of people don't know what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nye View Post
    D'oh unless he doesn't queue as a tank... Sadly the game doesn't check for your spec but just for what you chose. Yesterday I got invited to a LFD Dungeon as Holy DD Paladin (nope, no Ret Paladin, Holy queued as DD) wasn't much of an issue since I do like 4-5k DpS and was number2 in damage but that's another storry only slightly related...

I haven't met a single blood DK that wasn't the tank of the LFD groups I was in.
    5k DPS and you was 2nd on Recount?

What the fuck?

If anyone does less than 10k DPS in Heroics i vote kick them :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu View Post
    5k DPS and you was 2nd on Recount?

What the fuck?

If anyone does less than 10k DPS in Heroics i vote kick them :/
    Hello, I'm a shadowpriest. I have problems with my rng mastery and ramp up times when I'm generally always forced to throw in Divine Hymn, Hymn of Hope, Flash Heal, Shields, Prayer of Healing, Renew in any varying amount and order in every single boss fight. This results in lower than 10k dps, usually around 7-9k depending on the encounter. Please kick me nonetheless, so I can just grin knowing you'll be missing my off heals the next time the healer runs into trouble (AKA tank dies, dps dies), because you just oggle at recount.

Quote Originally Posted by Haldurion View Post
    Hello, I'm a shadowpriest. I have problems with my rng mastery and ramp up times when I'm generally always forced to throw in Divine Hymn, Hymn of Hope, Flash Heal, Shields, Prayer of Healing, Renew in any varying amount and order in every single boss fight. This results in lower than 10k dps, usually around 7-9k depending on the encounter. Please kick me nonetheless, so I can just grin knowing you'll be missing my off heals the next time the healer runs into trouble (AKA tank dies, dps dies), because you just oggle at recount.

Your Job is to be a DD, not a Healer, so do damage. if its a healer fault, then the healer deserves to be kicked because he is not doing his job right. But, since you dont do your job right too, you deserve to be kicked aswell.
    there is no offheal role, or offtank role, so dont try to be one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadros View Post
    Your Job is to be a DD, not a Healer, so do damage. if its a healer fault, then the healer deserves to be kicked because he is not doing his job right. But, since you dont do your job right too, you deserve to be kicked aswell.
    Finished many heroics fella?,that attitude is always loved.....

Deleted
    But I've done Heroic Deadmines thanks to a priest that, seeing that my healer died (I thought the ropes were in the same place as beta) swap out of shadowform and started to heal me. It says a lot about hybrids not being so closed at his role. IM A DPS I DONT HEAL. K. But if you're a dps that can heal, and when things go wrong you try to heal, that means you know to play.

Deleted
    Lol'd at Leadros, that's called ''utilizing your class to it's potential'' in heroics AND in raids.. that single heal from dps priest, pally, shammy or druid can prevent a wipe.
    I've queued as DPS while I was blood....that was at 65 tho....

Better wipe and blame the healer than just help and continue the instance, you're retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Wingwraith View Post
    But you go UH in dungeons, not blood.

@OP: People go Blood nowadays because they can't read changelogs. They are the same people that wonder wtf the new talent trees are.

And this is exactly the kind of mindset that needs to go with this expansion. Hopefully you'll learn to stop being this idiotic, or just leave the game.

Deleted
    I got Healed by a Shadow Priest on Altairus (Drake Guy) in VP HC once from 70-0%. I held myself up mostly but it helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Haldurion View Post
    If the healer dies or is OOM then thats fair enough, i don't "just oggle at recount".

But if the DPSer in question had to do nothing but DPS and still does less than 10k DPS... then yes, they deserve to be kicked.

However, i refuse to do my Daily Heroic unless im grouped with the same people i usually play with as i know they can perform their jobs without dieing to standing in fire or running OOM due to using the wrong heals.

The amount of Shamans still spamming Chain Heal is beyond me...