Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Worgen starting zone.

Hello everyone,

Today we've had visit from my upcoming brother-in-law and his kid, and the kid just sarted a new worgen. He got to level 12 and was in Heartglen Village, but he never got a follow-up quest and does not where to go. Neither me nor his father having played a Worgen and thus neither of us have a clue, I came with the idea to ask the amazing MMO-C community as google really didn't help out either.

So does anyone have any idea where the quest is he missed or forgot to pick-up? Been running through Gilneas for 45 minutes now and getting desperate!

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysera
    Making dreams 'enjoyable' since 10.000 B.N.
    Ysera fanclub. <3

What was the last quest you did? Also, I assume you mean Stormglen?
    Last edited by Marine1; 2010-12-18 at 07:05 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine1 View Post
    What was the last quest you did? Also, I assume you mean Stormglen?
    Right, Stormglen. Kinda lost in nostalgia there. :P

That's the problem, the boy doesn't remember his last quest, but he was in Stormglen and did quest there.
    Ysera fanclub. <3

12 levels isn't that high. Just delete and try again is what I say.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    12 levels isn't that high. Just delete and try again is what I say.
    10 year old kids tend to stop if they have to start over again, so I'd rather avoid that. Though that would be the most practical solution I agree. He's also just staying till tuesday and I already have stuff planned to do as I'm kinda his big brother now, and relevelling won't be really an option.

Thanks for your input though, I understand it's a rather difficult thing I'm asking. I was hoping perhaps someone with Worgen starting zone experience might have an idea what he would be forgotten.

Thanks for the replies. :-)
    Ysera fanclub. <3

Has he blown up the gunship? Or gone to that tree/house awesome looking thing to join crowley and greymane?Thats two things I can remember from near the end of the zone.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omglulwhat View Post
    Has he blown up the gunship? Or gone to that tree/house awesome looking thing to join crowley and greymane?Thats two things I can remember from near the end of the zone.
    He did blow up the gunship, but he's looking las if I'm an idiot when I start about a tree.
    HINT?!? ^^
    Ysera fanclub. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    By level 12 he should be about ready to leave the zone. It seems likely that he finished Stormglen, thus there being no quests there. I agree with the above, ask if he blew up the gunship. If so, he finished the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallador View Post
    He did blow up the gunship, but he's looking las if I'm an idiot when I start about a tree.
    HINT?!? ^^
    Tell him to talk to the night elf on the ship at the harbor, then. That will send him out of Gilneas and on to the next area.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    By level 12 he should be about ready to leave the zone. It seems likely that he finished Stormglen, thus there being no quests there. I agree with the above, ask if he blew up the gunship. If so, he finished the zone.

Tell him to talk to the night elf on the ship at the harbor, then. That will send him out of Gilneas and on to the next area.
    I was at the harbor on the boat, but the boat didn't do anything. I'll talk to the Night Elf and will problaby check other NPC's there aswell. Thanks for the tip. :-)
    Ysera fanclub. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallador View Post
    I was at the harbor on the boat, but the boat didn't do anything. I'll talk to the Night Elf and will problaby check other NPC's there aswell. Thanks for the tip. :-)
    Yeah, the ship itself doesn't do anything. The night elf on board will just teleport him to the next area. Good luck. :)