Raging Blow macro help(warrior)

I already posted this in the warrior forum, but i thought i'd give it a try in the macro forum too.

I usualy handle myself with macros, But this time i'd like some help with it.

If i use the regular Raging Blow icon, i can notice those:

Blank = not enough rage and/or not enraged

Flashing = enough rage and enraged, so it's useable

Flashing but Blank = i'm enraged but i dont have enough rage to use it

That way it was working pretty well with me, But since i got Inner Rage and that i want to macro it into my most powerful abilities, Raging Blow's macro won,t flash when i'm enraged! Since staying enraged is important for fury warriors, i have to know what is the reason i can't use my raging blow. If it's blank, i use an enraging ability like Berserker Rage or Death Wish. If it's blank BUT that it is flashing, i used a rage generating ability like a shout or i wait til i have more rage from auto-attacks. But now that it is macroed, i have no way to know.

So does anyone know how to make it flash when i'm enraged?

My current Raging Blow macro is this:

#showtooltip Raging Blow
    /cast Inner Rage
    /cast Raging Blow
    /startattack
    /cancelaura Inner Rage

10+ Year Old Account
    Isnt Inner Rage a passive ability?

Quote Originally Posted by Lukas 45 View Post
    Isnt Inner Rage a passive ability?
    Nope, it needs to be activated, requires 75 rage minimum, and isn't on the global cooldown happily, and lasts 15 seconds or until you cancel it.

That's why i macroed inner rage with a cancelaura option, so i could get that extra 15% damage for when there's an overflow of rage, and cancelaura so i wouldn't rage starve for 15 seconds thereafter.

The action bar icon won't light up for an ability if it's in a macro. You'll have to use Power Auras or a similar buff watch addon in conjunction with your macro.

I've reported it as a bug, everyone else should too. If you're using #showtooltip SpellThatLightsUp you'd figure it'd work.
    Last edited by JonBoy2001; 2010-12-20 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Hurp'Derp
    Moo.

I was under the impression that Blizzard fixed it, but if not you can use this as a workaround: PowerAurasClassicButtons.

As long as you have PowerAuras installed, you can use an option to "Fix Macros" to flash like they are supposed to, or set up custom rules for any PowerAura.

Also set the delay to like 0.1 or 0.2

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator