Before you read below:

This is a new guild, however, my guild-leadership experience is far from lacking. I was the GM of a server-top 3 alliance 25 progression guild during WOTLK for over a year and a half that I built from the ground up. I'm committed, dedicated, and loyal.

Server: Spirestone
Faction: Horde

Raids will be 2 Nights a week, 8:00PM-11:00PM EST, days TBD.

Deathwang is new guild made up of a few friends from a server-top 3 alliance raid progression guild that decided to faction change to horde for cataclysm. We're a group of mature, skilled and experienced players that have lives, girlfriends, jobs, etc. and share a few simple common goals that this "reform" wants to achieve.

1.) We want to maximize our end-game progression with minimal commitment to a raid-schedule, leaving us more "free time" to do other guild or self related things...

Although we're committing 2 nights a week to 10 man progression, this doesn't exclude raiding additional nights. If we have 10 players online willing to go, I don't see the harm in going. Regardless, two nights a week will be plenty of time for progression and the other nights can be used for heroic achievements, rep farming, group pvping, girlfriend banging, etc...there's plenty of things to be done at this point in time of cataclysm.

2.) We want a fun friendly environment, filled with players that share the same passion and understanding of what a real "guild is". We're looking for "friends" to enjoy the leisures of the game, that share similar experience and are able to compete and play at the same caliber level as the rest of us. We're not an elitest guild, however, we're not here to babysit. We want players that have situational common sense and a good understanding of both class and game mechanics.

3.) We want players that are mature and understanding. Players that are willing to teach as well as willing to learn. Players that have patience and are dependable. We're not trying to be the best on the server...we're just trying to play the game, have fun, be efficient, and enjoy the benefits of raiding and playing with others while maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

4.) Be humorous..."you can not blame the power of the wang." - Leon Phelps

Questions or interest -- Unfortunately the website is not up yet, so you're going to have to either contact me back through this thread or contact me in-game on "Drakos" and or send me an in-game mail with your server/faction/name, and I will contact you back.