Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    zomg someone else can enjoy the game now! redic!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    You know what, I'm glad he posted that on the front page with your insults towards the community like "thousands of idiots". Worked hard? For what lol those mobs can be found by accident OR there is such thing as google, how long did you think it would take for people to find those anyway? Oh right thousands of people can't "work hard" to find a few silly mobs, only people like you can right?

Deleted
    I lol'd.

Everybody has a right to know though. Otherwise you'd be gaining an oppertunity over other players, and this is frowned upon.

It's also kinda informative, like - I had no idea any of those mobs even existed.

Also I'd like to know what puts you above the rest of the "thousands of idiots" you speak of.
    Last edited by mmocfd8d985519; 2010-12-20 at 01:53 PM.

Boub should be locked up for informing players about World of Warcraft related information on a World of Warcraft news site.

I edited my news post to move the hunters pets to their own sections and added detailed spawn maps for each pet to make sure that people know where to find them.

Thanks for the idea Ashcow, I'm sure you will soon realize that all these people around that spawn points aren't competitors, just potential new friends.

@Boub, you might wanna mention Jadefang is (legitimately) impossible to reach unless the specific daily is available.

Quote Originally Posted by Calelith View Post
    Because its sooo hard for people to google the mobs and find the info.

OP is a just a cry baby, no matter how many know the info it wont make the mobs spawn more often.
    Lmao, I'm pretty sure that's the point. They don't spawn more often, so there's even less of a chance to get it now than before.
    Wow...
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Those motherfuckers have lasers for all we know.

Chill out OP, anyone who actually had an interest in camping these fellows already Googled it (like you did I bet!) to find out where they are. I read it and say "hmm that's nice." And have no interst in trying to "steal" your rare mobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashcow View Post
    This is a thread for all the people outraged at the horrible mistake of posting the rare mount spawn locations and how to get them. Those of us who worked hard are now going to have to deal with thousands of idiots camping these mounts. Perhaps if we get enough people here, bibi may realize his mistake and change the info so that people are not getting fed every little thing on a silver platter and they actually have to work to get what they want. so please, post away!
    Could you please tell me what server you play on, and with what name? I'd like to transfer to your server and follow you wherever you go, so I can tag every mob you see before you can get it, including simple farm- and quest mobs.

On topic: I didn't know about these mobs and am glad I do now. Add 1 to the people camping the sites

Ashcow you take this game just waaay to seriously.

This emote doesn't exist in WoW, sadly, but old school MUDders will know just what I'm saying when I express the following sentiment to the OP:

"/violin"

Freedom of information, power to the people!

Deleted
    I wish the world (of Warcraft) would just die so that I could finally tick boxes on my character sheet.

Listen to yourself. Seriously.

I can't believe this is how some people conduct themselves.

Most of this stuff wasn't a secret btw.

You found out about it somehow...
    You are not a unique and special snowflake...
    Should we say you are unworthy of any news you may have found out about through this site?

By they way, I managed to get the mount on your server while you were typing up your complaint. Happy now?

---------- Post added 2010-12-20 at 02:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tuhandyn View Post
    This emote doesn't exist in WoW, sadly, but old school MUDders will know just what I'm saying when I express the following sentiment to the OP:

"/violin"
    Really? Go try /violin...
    It's been around for a while.
    I'm playing the world's smallest violin for your game knowledge right now...
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

It's also outrageous they posted that information on the website where you found it yourself! Noone should know, except the ones who found it told their friends!

Deleted
    I like trains.

Deleted
    why do you care so much what other people have? is your life that sad and pathetic you measure yourself against how many rare items you have on a virtual world? fuck off and relise this game was not built for the likes of you.......if you want your own little private epeen extending mount your in the wrong place, this is a community of millions....there is always going to be someone with the same item as you....you dont like it add it to your tough shit list and walk on by.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's nice to let other people know about these rare spawns, even if it does mean more competition for Aeonaxx in the long run. If you think about it, though, not many people have the time to spend camping a spawn point for hours on end just to get that spawn. For many of the players, this will probably just be information about mobs that they might check for on their way by the spawn point, rather than something that they actively camp. Besides, it isn't like the information isn't already available. It's just been posted in another location, that's all.

Also, I agree with Matchu. It might be a good idea to let people know that they can't reach Jadefang without Ricket's Tickers from the Underground Economy daily.

P.S. the Tiny Shale Spider is adorable and was totally worth camping Jadefang for. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ashcow View Post
    i dont need to deal with people like you. if you read the article comments you will notice that there are a lot of people very angry with the front page. and i have known about the mounts since day one because i collect them
    Just to piss you off..

A LOT of the bosses now drop Santa hats.. OMFG now all the idiots are going to que for heroics and steal ma hats!! If you're a camping a rare spawn all I have to say is get a life. Secondly if you are that bored.. just kill the other people around the area. Lastly.. it was going to happen sooner or later.. and honestly I'm suprised it took this long since those mounts are actually pretty cool looking, however don't take much skill to obtain.