Addon: When is my tank Shield Walling?

I've been having "trouble" with tanks in PuGs and their (lack of) use of defensive cooldowns. Everyone realizes that a tank who uses CDs on a pull takes far less damage than one who doesn't, expecially of CC breaks or you have a group without lots of CC. That makes a huge difference in deciding to Holy Light a tank or spam Divine Light until the damage becomes stable and is one of the ways a tank can keep their healers from running OOM.

My guilds tanks all have addons and macro's that announce their CD usage in raidwarnings etc., but unfortunately that isn't always true for randoms. I'd like to have an addon that announces to me (via a raidwarning, timer bar, icon or something like that) that someone in my group/raid has used a specific cooldown. I'd like to know when my tank CDs, but it would be wonderful if I could also track if that overaggroing mage Iceblocks (so I don't have to Hand of Protection him) or if my raids Resto Shaman uses Mana Tide (so I can pop +spirit trinkets).

Anyone have any suggestions for a specific addon or a general addon with this functionality build in?
    Join Amicus, 10man progression raiding, but on a respectable 2day schedule!

Deleted
    Sorry can't help you but I just wanted to say; this sounds a like good idea for an addon.

Deleted
    Code:
    local spells = {
        [871]=true,
    }
    local has_unfound = true
    local default_color = {r=1,g=0.82,b=0}
    local a = CreateFrame("Frame")
    a:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, ...)
        local arg = {...}
        if event == "COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED" then
            if (arg[2] == "SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS" or arg[2] == "SPELL_CAST_START") and type(spells[arg[9]]) == "boolean" then
                local c = (select(2,UnitClass(arg[4])))
                RaidNotice_AddMessage(RaidWarningFrame, "|T"..spells[arg[9]].i..":20|t "..arg[4]..": |cffffd200"..arg[10].."|r", c and RAID_CLASS_COLORS[c] or default_color)
            end
        elseif has_unfound then
            has_unfound = false
            for id, data in pairs(spells) do
                if type(data) == "boolean" then
                    local name, _, icon = GetSpellInfo(id)
                    if name then
                        spells[id] = {n=name, i=icon}
                    else
                        has_unfound = true
                    end
                end
            end
        end
    end)
    a:RegisterEvent("COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED")
    a:RegisterEvent("SPELLS_CHANGED")
    a:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD")
    Untested. How to use. Report back with issues. (Make sure you have LUA errors turned on if you do).

Using an addon like TellMeWhen or Elkano's Buff Bars, you can monitor your focus for certain buffs/debuffs.

PowerAuras is I believe capable of monitoring for the presence of a buff from any member in a group.
    That could be used to create an icon or graphic with a timer indicating the duration of the buff should that so be required.

Deleted
    Won't tell you who cast it though if I'm not mistaken.

Deleted
    I believe grid has a branch that will state the tanks cd´s on your raidframes, but can´t tell ya if it´s updated.

use DBM SpellTimers
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...elltimers.aspx

you can configure wich CD you can track. ( share the same bars and require DBM )
    you can find the spell ID in website such wowhead

Power Auras is annoying to set-up in this regard, I thought of that.

But Grid, why didn't I think of that?!?!? Im a complete Grid addict

Thanks folks, also for the code!
    Join Amicus, 10man progression raiding, but on a respectable 2day schedule!

Deleted
    Idd I do it with grid aswell ^^,