Page 1 of 3
LastLast

I want a refund for Cataclysm.

tl;dr: Cata sucks. Its the same old shit and mechanics WoW has always had. Pvp will *NEVER* be balanced. Raiding is feels like a second job.
    Last edited by Idawarrior; 2010-12-22 at 12:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok, bye. You used your money on it, you have to deal with the consequences. If you don't like cata, please quit.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Blizzard is that way >>>>> www.blizzard.com

Can I have your stuff?

On a more serious note, the reason you kept facing the same teams is that... how many people are doing Arenas now? Not that many people have full 346 gear and full PVP gear yet. Slow down, people will come along behind you.

I've never understood why losing makes people just want to never play again, but oh well. Have fun doing whatever you're doing to go.

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    ok, bye. You used your money on it, you have to deal with the consequences. If you don't like cata, please quit.
    Used my money on it yes. But I used my money for them to create a fun balanced game named Cataclysm. All i got was the most unbalanced expansion to date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every thought, maybe there just is not that many people PvPing at the moment? You said you did this 4 days in.

Let us know your Character name and Realm, just so we can say "Haha" when the activity feed shows you've kept playing.

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    I would have to agree with this.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

15+ Year Old Account
    Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya

Oh, and by the way, can i haz your goldz?

Seriously though you say that you have played since Vanilla, do you not remember there being over powered combos at the beginning of all the expansions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Idawarrior View Post
    Used my money on it yes. But I used my money for them to create a fun balanced game named Cataclysm. All i got was the most unbalanced expansion to date.
    And yet what I got was a very entertaining expansion. Maybe they sent you an FF14 box by mistake?

First of all, that's a wall of text.. and Cata has only been out for like 3-4 weeks. Give it some time, they will fix the problems..hopefully.
    If not, quit now, be happy and don't waste your cash anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dunno about you lot, but that wall of text crit me for over 9000

Cool story bro. Now, can I have you stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Hexisle View Post
    Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya

Oh, and by the way, can i haz your goldz?

Seriously though you say that you have played since Vanilla, do you not remember there being over powered combos at the beginning of all the expansions?
    It hasn't been nearly as bad as this.

So... You're QQing because pvp is unbalanced when nobody has very much resilience? mmk

10+ Year Old Account
    Cata has been out for 2 weeks. You cannot possibly think that it will be completely balanced. All of the other xpacs were completely unbalanced at the beginning, why would this one be any different?
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Vandrel View Post
    So... You're QQing because pvp is unbalanced when nobody has very much resilience? mmk
    I have nearly 1800 resil as arms, the healer had over 2.4k. I have no idea what you are talking about...

What's the point of this topic, exactly?

I have nearly 1800 resil as arms, the healer had over 2.4k. I have no idea what you are talking about...
    Okay? Quit! No one here wants to hear about your QQing. Also, Blizzard, whom don't even go on this site, care if you quit.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing