Any possibility of a 3rd profession slot in WoLK?

Has anyone heard if there is any chance of a 3rd profession slot being added. I myself have several 70s and they all have professions useful to each class, but I would like to take on another profession or 2 that would be beneficial. With blizz adding yet another profession should they allow us the option to quest for or the option to buy another slot instead of having to drop an already useful profession to learn another. I would love to be able to have 1 gathering profession and 2 crafting professions or vice versa. Please Blizz think about allowing us a 3rd profession. ;D

RandomTroll

Re: Any possibility of a 3rd profession slot in WoLK.....

1 gathering profession
    2 crafting professions

this
    would
    be
    awesome

I cant find the link for you but I am almost certain I have seen a blue post a few months back saying they currently had no intentions of adding a 3rd profession slot and have no idea if they will in the future. I think one a the reasons they gave was that they have made lvling so easy, that many people have lvled alts just to gather. thats pretty much what I did hehe. I think it would be cool though. Id be JC/ENGI/ENCH and i would rule the AH and the bank roof in org rofl.

On my mage, I'd go tailor/enchanter/herbalist... That would rock pretty hardcore.
    This user has been banned.
    But no longer!
    (I have no idea how either happened. Don't ask.)

Wow indeed that would be great, awesome, overpowered in making items, farming money etc etc.

That's why we got 2 of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat
    I got full epic before losing my virginity :P

RandomTroll

I would pick herbing / enchanting / alchemy

enchanting and alchemy are probably going to be the 2 best dps professions to have in wotlk (currently enchanting and leatherworking)

and who doesnt like to pick flowers, cmon i know you do

they stated that there wont be more than 2 professions , dont have the quote , pls dont gank me for that

Quote Originally Posted by Esra
    they stated that there wont be more than 2 professions , dont have the quote , pls dont gank me for that
    OMG /gank!! But seriously, I think 2 professions is enough. Once you let us have 3, why not just let us have 4, or hell, all of them. While we're at it, I want to change my orc from a shaman to a hunter...why not? The game needs balance, and this is a MMORPG. Communication is somewhat required. We should rely on others to get us through the game. I think that is the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kozikk
    Communication is somewhat required. We should rely on others to get us through the game. I think that is the point.
    you made me go :O irl
    Quote Originally Posted by cryo85
    Because the X-53 is cooler than the Homo Steed
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    [Banned] For trolling.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    =======<()
    BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    You can't balance vuvuzelas.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

its not gonna happen, chucklehead

Honestly? I would like to see professions much more interdependent on each other than it already is. Current theres maybe 5-10 recipes that one crafter needs from another. I would have no complaints if they made it 25%. Would give some of the crafters a way to make a bit of money
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

Quote Originally Posted by oglaigh
    I cant find the link for you but I am almost certain I have seen a blue post a few months back saying they currently had no intentions of adding a 3rd profession slot and have no idea if they will in the future. I think one a the reasons they gave was that they have made lvling so easy, that many people have lvled alts just to gather. thats pretty much what I did hehe. I think it would be cool though. Id be JC/ENGI/ENCH and i would rule the AH and the bank roof in org rofl.

this is truth..
    its on the blue forums also.... if people bothered to look before making an account toask there.

this is truth..
    its on the blue forums also.... if people bothered to look before making an account toask there.
    as to the quote made by "bbr" This is more of a statement and being that I am human I can state such whether it has been put in blizz forums or not. The 3rd profession would be nice for those of us that actually have a "life" outside of warcraft. Since many of us with a real life don't have the time to level a number of gathering alts. It is simply my statement that a 3rd profession would be nice even though unlikely. Please before putting unwanted and unnecessary feedback, how about walking outside talking a breath of fresh air and experience a little "real life" and give your computer a break.

Re: Any possibility of a 3rd profession slot in WoLK?

I know that it was said that someone saw in blue posts something about that blizzard would not be adding a 3rd profession. Which is fine as they seem to want everyone to have to interact with others to acquire items needed for crafting. It would be nice however if they will not give us a 3rd profession to add gathering professions as say a 2nd profession like fishing or cooking as not everyone considers gathering a necessity. I would make gathering 1 skill and allow it to be lvled by gathering any item (herb, ore or skinning) of that particular lvl to increase the gathering skill. Too me this would alleviate the fact that in some areas there are certain people that do nothing but farm certain items. I myself would greatly like the fact that one toon could farm materials needed for crafting on my other characters instead of needing at least 2 characters to cover all 3 gathering professions.

It's true only 2 professions. It's on one of the main wow beta forums in a sticky post created by an admin.

There is blue post here stating no plans for a third profession.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...pageNo=1&sid=1

To be honest I'm glad. Can you imagine the number of herbs/alchemist/inscripters there would be?

Oh hey there 3 year old necro.
    ಠ_ಠ

Lol wow seriously. How'd you even find an article that hasn't even been responded to in almost 3 years?