Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I only use the alchemy stone while soloing, I use better trinkets in an instance. (Rogue)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    It's not great, no. But it should be better for many until you get a 333 or higher.

Well done with breaking the game, dumbass.

You can't reforge to a primary stat. Idiot.
    LOL This kid just sounded like the most ignorant mofo on planet Earth. Love it. I'm glad that the rest of this thread has nice people that are good and not "mean".
    Last edited by dubbz; 2010-12-21 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Too Mean. No Want Ban LULZ

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    It's not great, no. But it should be better for many until you get a 333 or higher.

Well done with breaking the game, friend.

You can't reforge to a primary stat.

<Moderator Edit: This post was filled with nothing but Sunshine, Ponies and Happiness.>
    The edit made my fucking day.

On topic:
    I think that intellect + mastery + 40% mana from pots would be slightly too much for a trinket. Most trinkets (correct me if I'm wrong) give something like stat/crit/hit/mastery/haste + use/equip. So basically this one has Mastery AND use equip, PLUS stamina. I'm using it, but gonna replace it as soon as I get a heroic +int one. But for now, it's fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lizon View Post
    That's assuming your tank is a plate wearer. A druid with alchemy isn't a bad combo considering you can combine it with herbalism, and no class herbs better than druids.
    Druid tanks SHOULD be leather workers, but then again I'm not.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-