Feral PvP - Gearing/Gemming

I was searching this site, elitistjerks etc. for some nice guide to Feral druids in PvP yet i didn't find anything. I have no problem with playing Feral in PvP (i just did 1800 rating with holy paladin in first week), but i'd like to know what is the best stats for feral druid in PvP.

This is my thoughs - tell me if you think i'm right or not.

Gear:
    Gear with crit/resil, if we can't get it mastery is second in place.
    If we are using PvE gear then it's Hit>Exper (till like 5%)>Crit>Mastery (no haste at all)

Gemming:
    Red: +agility
    Yellow: +agility/crit OR +agility/resil OR (if crit capped or for whatever reasons) +agility/mastery
    Blue: +agility/stamina OR +hit/stamina (we don't want to miss things)
    Meta: +crit damage bonus (hopefully when this gem do not require more blues then reds), +crit / +1% spell reflect (when frost mage reflect deep freeze we are happy)

Enchants:
    Mostly like gemming, we want Agility, crit or hit/exp when we miss it...as last choice there's mastery.
    Weapon enchant: I don't really know, +130 agility or hurricane i guess.

Thank's for you feedback.

Using the mastery / hit gems allow you to use the 21 agi + 3% crit meta. These gems can be used in either blue or yellow sockets, but agility can go in the reds.
    You want 5% melee hit (which gives you the 4% spell hit needed + some).
    Expertise is not really needed since you will be attacking from the back.
    IMO mastery > crit since bleeds go through armor.
    Ignore savage roar.
    You need 97 spell penetration.
    Might as well use the stamina leg kit for the 1k+ hp since the ap + crit one is a minor dps upgrade over the agility.
    130 agility on weapon.
    And most important... get the polearm, cause the staff looks stupid.