Thread: Transmute CD's

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Transmute CD's

Not impressed to be honest. Truegold I can understand having it's own CD, but sharing it with Pyrium Bar AND Living Elements is a bit much. OK, I know this stuff can proc, but I have been making Truegold for the last several days and not once have I seen a proc as a transmute master, meanwhile my gem transmutes proc left and right. Nor have I received extra Volatiles or Pyrium Bars when I have done those transmutes. Flask and Potion masters get the benefit of a much higher proc rate on creating flasks and potions with zero cooldown, meanwhile Transmute gets lower proc chances on our specialty items. And yes, I know that Truegold and Volatiles sell for a lot, but sharing CD's is a bit asinine to be honest. We should be able to use either Truegold or Pyrium plus Living Elements

Deleted
    because from a lore standpoint, breaking the laws of thermodynamics and the conservation of mass/energy is much easier than being more efficient with preparing herbs, amirite?

from a gameplay perspective, true, there is no reason for them to share a CD, maybe pyrium and truegold, but not Living Elements
    the proc rates are the same however, I believe it's still 15% for all specs, count yourself lucky, I've yet to get a SINGLE transmute proc, even from gems, RNG is random and all that. the only reason you see more elixir and potion procs is because you make more elixirs/potions than transmutes, but think of it this way, if someone limited themself to 1 potion/elixir per day, and the proc chance was the same for all specs, which one would come out on top? a 2x proc from truegold is WAY better financially than a x5 proc for a flask or potion