Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by RecobaFury View Post
    Anyone ever get those perfect pugs? Had one in SFK everyone just owned. Felt like crying, It was beautiful
    Yep. After a fail HoO my wife and I were discouraged. The DPS was so bad. On one boss fight the boom dis 2400 and the highest was 4.8. Needless to say we only did 3 bosses.

About to log and gave it one more shot. Got lost city with good DPS (some never been there) and we got through fast one wipe due to a fluke where the healer was grabbed and thrown on to a mine

Only viable solution is to join a guild and do guild runs

I had a couple real good BRC runs on my ret pally this morning. I think highest level was another dps at 83, tank was an 82 druid, healer was 81 shaman. We multi pulled groups and a few times pulled bosses with adds. We ended up running it 4 times in a row and didn't have a single issue.

Deleted
    If anything can be changed I would give some matching priority for pure solo queuers and group queues separately (not much help actually as it would result only in 2+3 or 2+2+1) - as most of the time something goes wrong is because:

- guildies voteick nonguildies for stupid or none at all reason (disputable wheter votekick to invite yet another guildie in someone's place is ok)
    - they make atmosphere tense with blaming nonguildies
    - they support their guildies when these are the ones to blame for failing

Honestly - lack of skills are not the biggest issue if only people are willing to listen in runs, but having part of group being from same guild makes themselves feel superior over the rest and usually these are least cooperative ones in dungeon.
    Right maybe I was just unlucky with heroics - but seriously I remember one good run where tank+dps were from same guild.

had quite a similar issue. Spent 45 mins in the queue, got the dungeon invite, accepted right away. Loading screen to the dungeon comes up, then when Im loaded I see i'm back in stormwind. I see the party members down the side + I try to use the eye thing on the map to port in. It tells me the instance is full so Im guessing they had already kicked someone but he wasn't clear of the instance yet. I try to get in again 3 seconds later, loading screen again. I load up to see the message "kick the rogue, hes afk" I have just enough time to type "no im not" and I find myself in a loading screen again, back to stormwind after being kicked -.- certainly very annoying. I'd remind everyone if you do kick a member from your group, and he doesnt get out right away, the next member might not be able to join for a few secs

15+ Year Old Account
    I quit Age of Conan because of its bad community. The game is actually decent (apart from PvP). WoW is attracting a lot of unfulfilled RL losers who try to charge their ego up in a game when they fail in real life. It all started with wrath imo. Really hope this gets better.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Deleted
    Yeah normally its 15 minutes to wait before you can kick anyone , donno what happened here.

---------- Post added 2010-12-25 at 11:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rainwhisper View Post
    I think the biggest problem is that, since groups are cross-server, there are no real consequences for actions. It doesn't really matter if you hurt your reputation with people who will never see you again.

I've pretty much sworn-off pugging. The excellent groups aren't enough to make up for the abysmal ones.
    I normaly run with some of my friends when we do heroics, we really try not to kick people that are bad but sometimes there just obnoxious morons that are just trying to hitch a free ride through heroics so they have to go.

You can report them, but what? A 3 hour ban? Sorry Blizzard but its simply reinforcing the behaviour.
    On the other hand - I've been struck by banhammer - for 5 days - for calling someone whining about heroics difficulty... well, bad. But I guess saying 'you are too stupid for that' in-game would be found as above-the-avarege behaviour. Double standards are bad.

I've had people act like total jerks with the voting to kick tool. :<