Thread: Ironforge

Ironforge

I dont like what blizzard have made ironforge into. It have allways been a full city, alot of players chatting, trading and afkaing. But now SW is the new dalaran, shattra or w/e and ironforge is almost as empty as exodar. Dident blizzard said they want us to hang out in our own capital citys instead of in a sactury like dalaran. If that what was they did, it have really failed. Ironforge i will miss ya <3

10+ Year Old Account
    well Dala ports were removed, so allys and horde need a new hang out spot.

Least it makes the Horde/Allaince city raids harder
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

I think they meant your own faction's city, not necessarily your race's city. They just didn't want another shared-faction city again, like Shat or Dal.

Deleted
    This has happened each expac though unfortunately. There is always a closest place to hang out, closest to all the resources you need ona daily basis and that's where everyone congregates.

Until Cata I would always be in IF because of the AH, and because I preferred IF over SW, but now like many others I am in SW because of the portals to new zones.

If Bliz put those portals in other cities I am sure that the population would spread out a bit.