Shadowpriest mana issues

Hi, im lvling a shadowpriest and he's currently lvl 41. Thing is im having major mana issues! I can barely cast anything without going oom and i go oom after like 3-4 mobs. In instances i can do nothing ele exept mind flay all the time cos otherwise ill be oom too fast and drinking efter 3 minutes is pain the butt.
    My question is, will shadowpriest have same mana issues at lvl 80-85 aswell? Will i have to hold back my rotation each time cos of risk running oom? And will i have to drink 3 times per instance in a cataclysm dungeon?

I very appreciate your answers
    Merry X-mas guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Once you get some of the higher talents you will regen mana easier, dispersion and the sfiend cooldown talent. All mana classes are having mana issues at the moment, blizzard is trying to get us to have to "conserve" and "be smart", which has it's ups and downs.

Having mana issues at level 41? Thats odd.... I dont even carry water at that level...

But yes, drinking 3 times per instance isnt to bad You will ahve to do that at 85. No, during an actual fight you will have little to no issues with mana between Masochism, Sfiend, Replen, and Dispersion.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Check out the glyph of shadow word death. That being said, don't use every dot on every mob. Use plague on one, pain on two more and spam blast and flay.

Yeh thx for replies guys. What i rlly ment with 3 times per instance was that ill have to drink like all the time. Cos on my lvl 85 balance druid i have no mana issues whatsoever. Never have to drink in a single HC. Innervate gives me 50 % of my max mana back while i can still move and cast, no bullshit like, when u dmg an apponent below x amount of health u gain (rediculously low) amount of mana, oh and wait, u also have to land the killing blow or ull be smacked for same amount of dmg just so u learn u Have to kill him next time. I wish all casters had innervate like ability lol. And btw i thought blizz said their only making healing harder and leaving dps same cos quote: dps is a race but in healing you have to conserve

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepropphet View Post
    Yeh thx for replies guys. What i rlly ment with 3 times per instance was that ill have to drink like all the time. Cos on my lvl 85 balance druid i have no mana issues whatsoever. Never have to drink in a single HC. Innervate gives me 50 % of my max mana back while i can still move and cast, no bullshit like, when u dmg an apponent below x amount of health u gain (rediculously low) amount of mana, oh and wait, u also have to land the killing blow or ull be smacked for same amount of dmg just so u learn u Have to kill him next time. I wish all casters had innervate like ability lol. And btw i thought blizz said their only making healing harder and leaving dps same cos quote: dps is a race but in healing you have to conserve
    Talented SWeath backlash is so low it's not worth complaining about. Use it loosely if you have mana problems, because masochism gives 10% of your maximum mana back each time it hits you back. Also, if the adds seem to die quickly SW:P + MF spam seems to be the best option instead of running full DoTs.