Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Archaeology and You

What fun things have you made or are really close to making?

I have the clockwork gnome, and both the mount and pet from the fossils :3
    I also have 2 really weird thnigs from the night elves but they take up bag space Im not sure what to do with them
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

Clockwork gnome, innkeeper's daughter, female dwarven dancers, fossilized pet and mount, wind charm and priest / druid statue set..

Hunting Zin'rohk, but I can't help wondering if I'll be bored to death before I get it.. I can find a million more fun things to do, before flying around doing something as trivial as arch for an epic sword, so I rarely find myself doing it..

Sidenote, whats up with fossil sites still spawning after getting both rares and all common items from it? they are COMPLETELY useless!

15+ Year Old Account
    Moved to Professions.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Got the caster BoA chest, the fossil pet, and a druid and priest statue (the one with the useless green beam xD).. Not really trying to level it since the 5 second cast on each dig makes me bored of waiting and leveling it :<

trying staff, no luck so far ofc, ~70 solves over 450

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    Clockwork gnome, innkeeper's daughter, female dwarven dancers, fossilized pet and mount, wind charm and priest / druid statue set..

Hunting Zin'rohk, but I can't help wondering if I'll be bored to death before I get it.. I can find a million more fun things to do, before flying around doing something as trivial as arch for an epic sword, so I rarely find myself doing it..

Sidenote, whats up with fossil sites still spawning after getting both rares and all common items from it? they are COMPLETELY useless!
    Same with the NE ones. I got all 7, but they keep spawning. I believe it is intended tho, making it more difficult to get tol'vir artifacts for instance
    That's the thing about RNG. It doesn't hate anybody - it just goes about its business, oblivious to the world around it.

99 commons, and 16 rares/epics. Mostly noveltys and the lo lvl boas. I did how ever get the Ultramarine Battle Tank mount, and love it to death!

I've just gotten greys =[ Back to surveying I go haha

I'm somewhat intrigued as to what the 'real' drop rate of Zin'Rokh is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have every novelty item and mount and the ring. I have been hunting the trinket, but it has been evading me! Damn it...... brb one more dig site it might be there............. nope, brb one more dig site might be there instead!.......

Quote Originally Posted by Epileptica View Post
    99 commons, and 16 rares/epics. Mostly noveltys and the lo lvl boas. I did how ever get the Ultramarine Battle Tank mount, and love it to death!
    I see santa has been nice ^_^
    That's the thing about RNG. It doesn't hate anybody - it just goes about its business, oblivious to the world around it.

Deleted
    Im Pretty happy with my fossil mount and raptorhatchling, also got these two nightelf rares, but they're useless

Still hunting for Zin'rogh....

10+ Year Old Account
    Clockwork Bot working, Have the Yogg Box, Windchimes, Azshara Gown, Fossil pet and mount, and most awesomely so far, the Tolvir ring. Working on getting the Dwarf staff to show up, maybe after clockword is done it will. Grind till then.

I've only gotten the fossil mount and the ability to teleport every 12 hours...

Deleted
    Soul mirror, Raptor pet, Chimes, Priest 'n druid statue. at 391 arch - not really satisfied with my lewts Q_Q

Deleted
    Yesterday I got my christmas gift, my third tolvir item was the canope, and guess what, it included the rare alchemist mount, and hell yeah i am an alchemist

spent 45k gold yesterday but it was totally worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually really love this profession and dont mind the levelling of it.
    I want to get the bug mount so bad so i think thats why I keep going with it lol
    plus i dont like to have things not maxed out >_>

---------- Post added 2010-12-25 at 05:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RodmaN View Post
    Yesterday I got my christmas gift, my third tolvir item was the canope, and guess what, it included the rare alchemist mount, and hell yeah i am an alchemist

spent 45k gold yesterday but it was totally worth it.
    I am willing to spend the money on this mount even if i never get the pattern for myself.
    but i want to try a big before i cave and get someone else to make it
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

lets see... All the achievment items (blue streak, the boy who would be king, etc), druid and priest statue, scarab pendant, wind chimes, Tyrandes doll, bones of transformation, soul mirror, fossil mount and pet, clockwork gnome, dancing dwarves, Azsharas dressing gown, wisp amulet, a couple of crap-filled canopic jars, and a WIP mail BoA head, which I dont intend to complete yet. Not until I have my Tharuissan's staff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear god and I thought i was busy with this prof =P
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

So far I have gotten:

The puzzle box of yogg-saron (the main reason I lvled arch)
    Blessing of the old god
    Druid/Priest statue set
    Queen Azshara's dress
    Nifflevar bearded axe
    Raptor pet and gnome pet
    Raptor mount

and I'm working on the transformation bones right now
    The Mundane and The Magic
    Yeah, now, well, the thing about the old days: they the old days. -Slim Charles