Thread: [TV] Doctor Who

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I'm really hoping this bad episode was as setup for this weeks AWESOME episode...

Or at least that's what I'm telling myself.

yeah i think this is the one we have been wanting to see for a while now i smell death in the air can't wait to see a solo doctor ^_^ at least i hope it's this one lol im sick of clara's attitude the doctor said it the best " there's only room for 1 Doctor" here here toss her off the same roof as amy and lets get going !

10+ Year Old Account
    Really hope Clara has to "Face the Raven" in this episode and snuffs it. Then bring back Missy for the 2 part finalé, River Song in the Xmas special and a new companion in the new season. Jobs a good'n
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I knew they couldnt follow the speech but jesus that episode was bad, almost unwatchable, I was barely even paying attention until the end where I was hoping for some... plot I guess. And I legitimately dont think I've ever disliked an episode of Doctor Who to the point it was unwatchable, whoever wrote that needs a slap.
    Ehh, Love and Monsters is still much worse.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Ehh, Love and Monsters is still much worse.
    Actually, no. That episode had a decent plot and structure. And the implied sex between the guy and the face of his girlfriend was somewhat of a mature bit. Something current season lacks completely.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Really hope Clara has to "Face the Raven" in this episode and snuffs it. Then bring back Missy for the 2 part finalé, River Song in the Xmas special and a new companion in the new season. Jobs a good'n

i know this would make a really crap story but all i could think about when i read that River is coming back is peter bumping into 11th and River at the last of the Great Frost Fairs. heh awkward

Deleted
    Face the raven advance review (no spoilers inside).
    Consider me hyped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I knew they couldnt follow the speech but jesus that episode was bad, almost unwatchable, I was barely even paying attention until the end where I was hoping for some... plot I guess. And I legitimately dont think I've ever disliked an episode of Doctor Who to the point it was unwatchable, whoever wrote that needs a slap.
    My sentiments exactly. While Dr Who often has mediocre episodes (they can't all be great, I understand) however I can't think of another episode that's made me wish I'd listened to the advice at the start and gotten them 40 minutes back.

I feel bad for enjoying the episode now.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    You should!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cylerco View Post
    i know this would make a really crap story but all i could think about when i read that River is coming back is peter bumping into 11th and River at the last of the Great Frost Fairs. heh awkward
    That would be SUPER awkward and hilarious. I would be 1000% behind that.

From the pre-air review: "This all culminates in a scene and a performance from Capaldi that is chilling…" YUS! That's what was missing IMO from the last ep, a scene where Capaldi gets to Capaldi!
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2015-11-19 at 05:50 PM.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Meh, just started the episode, now bored after just 15 minutes in. And it just got worse with that possible "explanation".

Hope it's going to change with next episode...
    Oh, hi.

The one thing i keep laughing about is all their pre interviews for sleep no more they are saying oh this is the scariest one yet . . . . and it's like umm did you not see "Listen"? now that was a great story ( yes i know we didn't get to see what it was ) but still that's what made it great. how they could think sleep no more was better than perfect hiding creatures who are waiting to come out after everyone is dead. That's how you put nightmares into kids heads haha not sand creatures that were made in a Lab.

That's all good and well, but in reality most people believe the likelihood Clara leaving that soon to be very slim. They would in fact be wrong though, as verified by this Blastr article http://www.blastr.com/2015-11-20/peter-capaldi-reveals-when-well-see-clara-last-time-doctor-who

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cylerco View Post
    The one thing i keep laughing about is all their pre interviews for sleep no more they are saying oh this is the scariest one yet . . . . and it's like umm did you not see "Listen"? now that was a great story ( yes i know we didn't get to see what it was ) but still that's what made it great. how they could think sleep no more was better than perfect hiding creatures who are waiting to come out after everyone is dead. That's how you put nightmares into kids heads haha not sand creatures that were made in a Lab.
    Listen was not even scary, what scared the shit out of me was the Silence in the Library.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Listen was not even scary, what scared the shit out of me was the Silence in the Library.
    A lot of people found Listen pretty scary.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    A lot of people found Listen pretty scary.
    It was scary. But I never felt scared. If that makes any sense.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    That's all good and well, but in reality most people believe the likelihood Clara leaving that soon to be very slim.
    I'm not going to read that link, because even if it's just confirming what I'm pretty sure will happen, it's still a spoiler . However, I'm telling you, mark these words, then come back this time tomorrow and congratulate me on my prescience...

At some point in tomorrow's episode, Clara will "Face the Raven" and we will see her no more.

Then the last two episodes will be an enraged Doctor trying to either get revenge, or get her back. Maybe both...

I'd be WAY too happy if the Doctor turned out to be the Minister for War, after declaring war on whoever kills her!

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post

Library is the ending of a love story and the monster was like oh you're the doctor we will give you 2 days to save everyone lol oh how nice of you Mr monster i mean really i don't think anyone was scared of library they were more focused on how the heck river knew his name not the nice monster who walks at 0.5 mph in which we could read every book on that planet before they got to us.
    Last edited by cylerco; 2015-11-21 at 09:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Well, good bye Clara.