Boss Target Frame

Hello,im having an issue with the boss target frame under the minimap (blizzard default ui style , with dragons on sides etc ). It gets desplayed as soon as i enter combat in any dungeon / raid. I want to get rid of it , tried sexymap , tried cinchilla , tried move anything. Cant seem to hide it. If anyone has any ideea how i can do it , please le me know. Thank you

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Try HideBlizzard, perhaps?

Bump,tried HideBlizzard to - doesnt help , MoveAnything solves the issue for a short period of time , the frame reappears again after few minutes bugged, with no corectly displayed hp information
    Last edited by Ownero; 2010-12-26 at 01:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm, having a similar issue with reappearing frames with the consolidation box of buffs which is hidden with the built in tool of pitbull... i would suggest trying more hiding addons, using a minimap addon won't help you any bit with this issue.

happy holidays, szemere

Deleted
    Code:
    local function a() end for i=1, 4 do local f = _G["Boss"..i.."TargetFrame"] f:SetScript("OnShow", f.Hide) f.SetScript = a f:Hide() end
    How to use. Untested. Report back with issues.

Thanks, it does work . Found out Pitbull also has a patch for removing this specific thing . Can go back to my xperl now , thanks again

Likely getting displayed by another addon.
    I would take a look at your boss mod, DBM itself having such an option for example.