Thread: Broken LFG Tool

Broken LFG Tool

TLDR: Once locked to heroic from LFG Tool if everyone leaves on you you will be unable to use the LFG tool to complete that heroic at all potentially screwing you out of loot that you might have been after.

Ok I have now been running Heroic DM almost every day for about 2 weeks and now twice I've ended up with 3 or even 4/5 of the people being guilded from another realm. The problem is and where the "broken" LFG tool part comes in is today in fact about 2 minutes ago I was happily tanking with a decent group. Came to the double lumbering oaf pull. So I rooted one and tanked the other then he enraged and I did what I always do. Started kiting (Feral druid so I have infected wounds) so I could soothe the enrage off even though we had a druid that was in the guild of the others he didn't seem to think to soothe the enrage so I went to do it. The Rogue and Mage got a bit too much threat and ended up getting one shotted while I was kiting. Within about 5 seconds the healer left group. Then everyone else left now the mage wasn't on the realm as the others but... the point I'm getting at is because everyone left the "random" I was stuck... locked to H DM unable to complete it through the Dungeon tool at all. And while I do have a guild of some 400 odd people very few of them seem particularly interested in specific heroics. In fact the GM opened up invites to anyone just to pad the level/achievements (Another issue that I think is probably becoming quite common gg blizzard).

So... aside from telling me to run with guildies or try to get a realm group of my own because I'm sure that's one of the responses I will get. Does anyone have any idea's?

Before you start make sure everyone is as committed to finishing as you are, or leave.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    So... aside from telling me to run with guildies or try to get a realm group of my own because I'm sure that's one of the responses I will get. Does anyone have any idea's?
    There's absolutely nothing you can do, once you are solo, you are no longer in a dungeon group, if you are not in a dungeon group, you can't search for more.
    All you could do is invite people from your guild/realm and get them to continue the dungeon with you.