Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Added a link to Gelbin Mekkatorque: Cut Short, a new short story on the official site. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes to read about gnomes.

Deleted
    Awesum thread

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Gnome RPer, this thread makes me very happy. Unfortunately, it makes me look like I have no idea what I'm doing because my gnome is entirely different from your "average" gnome ><
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    I have to add a new post here, this is not ment as a necro post but as an addition of Gnomish Pride that is on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gnomis...443628?sk=info

Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    I would like to point out the following:

"Whistlesteam" could be considered as either noun-noun (as listed), verb-verb, noun-verb, or verb-noun.
    "Springblade" could be considered noun-noun (as listed), or verb-noun.
    "Rustsprocket" could be considered noun-noun (as listed), or verb-noun.
    "Featherwhistle" could be considered noun-verb (as listed), or noun-noun. Why, between the two, you consider one instance of 'whistle' a noun and another a verb is a mystery to me.
    "Knockhammer" could be considered verb-noun (as listed), or verb-verb.

Heil Englisch!

/clears throat

Fantastic guide! Though I've not read it in its entirety, I do plan to peruse it in the future. I merely skipped to the names because naming conventions are an interest and fascination of mine.
    Sorry to necro this thread for an 8 year old comment, but it says right in that section of the OP that Zappie counted those names multiple times, where needed.

On-topic, though, I've always loved this guide and keep coming back to refer to it whenever I make a new gnome char, to this day, haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is an amazing guide and a very fun read, but your opening statement stood out...

Quote Originally Posted by Zappie View Post
    I’ve found that gnomes often come up short in the Warcraft roleplaying community.

... pffttsssiihihihi.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.