Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Wow, great guide! This will help me out a lot O_O

Amazing guide! Really helped man, glad you won the drake. You deserved it.

Deleted
    I must ask, how one does the Feats of Strength related to this mini game? As far i know there's 2 FS for this.

ZOMG Blizzard - Give this man a job!

Seriously . . . . Blizz is putting together game guides and should hire this person for all of them.

This person clearly rocks!!

I am a huge fan of a 3 row sunflower build, awesome guide nevertheless. Gz on the mount it is wel deserved.

Truly an exceptional guide.

Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    I must ask, how one does the Feats of Strength related to this mini game? As far i know there's 2 FS for this.
    The FoS's aren't available at this time. On beta, there was an endless mode where it just kept throwing zombies at you for as long as you could handle. They took this out when it went live. No idea whether they plan on reintroducing it or not, but I really hope they do.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    Truly worthy of first prize; Hear hear. Good job, dude.

Thanks to Elyaan

Hes from my server! GOGO ELUNE!
    We need to do more BT runs...

I don't mean to be the elephant in the room. The guide was put together extremely well, but seems kind of pointless to me considering that this guide takes more time to read through than the event takes time to complete, even for a rookie. Not worthy of #1, but definitely worth being congratulated on as you put a lot of effort into the guide.
    Last edited by muto; 2011-01-01 at 06:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only just skimmed this incredibly extensive guide, but can say beyond a doubt that I would tear this mini-game up thanks to you! Really awesome guide; this is now the standard ALL MMO-Champ guides will be based off of.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Awesome guide man, congrats on the mount, it was well deserved.

I can't believe anyone but the wow community would need such a comprehensive guide to complete a quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    At first I was thinking "oh its prob not a guide worth reading, he probably did a pvp one or something"
    then I looked over and saw it was PVG, I just had to click, first I scrolled through it all then went back to read it. Just from scrolling I could tell you actually deserve the mount, and this is an amazingly well done guide, you took time to do this and its so good.
    congrats on the mount and I hope a lot of people use this for the game :3
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

4 - Rock Nut – 2420hp – Cost: 15 SP – This unit is used as a barrier. When you place it on a square, no enemies will be able to bypass that square it until they destroy it.

The picture says 1500hp, while it says 2420hp in your description. ^ only error I find, great guide

Deleted
    Isn't this ''guide'' useless? I mean even a 9 year old can complete that quest. Waste of time imo, but I guess he only did it for the mount.

Deleted
    Well done, and congratz on the nice guide

Actually freezya plants are absolutely horrible. The problem you're trying to solve is not "don't let them get to your house" You need to actually kill them. If you just slow everything down it will pile up and you end up failing, or killing it "by the skin of your teeth." Replace all freezya's with spitters, and just spam spitters\vines and you'll kill everything so fast it doesn't even reach your front line.

tl;dr Freezyas are horrible, don't use them.

if this guide didnt win..then sumthing's up.. like avatar and best picture.. and quatar and soccer world cup.

gratz on mount
    "A real man makes his own luck" - Billy Zane, Titanic.