Archaeology is Important and Powerfu!

You heard me right, everyone! POWERFU

"It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Deleted
    I want more powerfu in my archaeology

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this an old screenie or is it still like that? I reported it on the bug forums quite some time ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

You would be better off ticketing a report of the typo to a GM than showing that Blizzard is human on MmoChamp.

10+ Year Old Account
    nice typo blizz. especially on something about Garona!

Yeah I've honestly put in about 5 tickets reporting spelling errors in Archaeology. Another that comes to mind is the Fetish of Hir'eek or whatever that Troll one was. Editing fail over at Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gankz View Post
    nice typo blizz. especially on something about Garona!
    ..What?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

I'm particularly fond of the Northridge Fossil Filed.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

I just screened it actually. And I am just having fun. I did report it too. It's not a big deal, of course people make mistakes. I just thought I would have some fun. :-D
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Just another example of Blizzard rushing out Cataclysm before it was finish so it could keep Activision happy with Christmas sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure P View Post
    Just another example of Blizzard rushing out Cataclysm before it was finish so it could keep Activision happy with Christmas sales.
    Worst move ever in my opinion, but I have a feeling that if they hadn't gotten on Blizzard's ass to hurry content, then we wouldn't have SC2 right now...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    Is this an old screenie or is it still like that? I reported it on the bug forums quite some time ago.
    still like that

My new favorite is the fishing daily knife for cutting "Thunderlizzard" tails. Ticketed it forever ago and they told me they were 'addressing it' .... surrreee

Quote Originally Posted by Azure P View Post
    Yeah, that must be it, because none of the previous expansions ever had a single spelling error /rolleyes

Also, considering they mentioned the release was actually pushed back a few months later than they wanted, this is just...a little paranoid.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

I've found a number of typos in the game. They make me chuckle every time I see them!
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol... I also seen a type on another rare in Arch.. let me try to find it..