Dwarf Explorer Racial

Is the explorer racial still bugged? I'm only getting 2-3 fragments per dig, and I know I should get more.

How many fragments are you other dwarves getting?
    And how many fragments are you non-dwarves getting, for that matter?

my dwarf pally is getting 3-7 fragments

Most people get 3-6 fragments so the dwarf racial is only so good as the RNG. Sometimes the racial will net you a total of 4 and others you can get 7 compared to a 3 or 6 yield.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

I just started leveling my archaeology (and maybe that has something to do with it) but in the past 17 times I've dug up fragments, only one of them fell above 3. The other 16 have been 2s and 3s.

Maybe it's just a string of bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksand View Post
    I just started leveling my archaeology (and maybe that has something to do with it) but in the past 17 times I've dug up fragments, only one of them fell above 3. The other 16 have been 2s and 3s.

Maybe it's just a string of bad luck.
    That IS it. Level it up more.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think you need to get past 75 or 150 for the extra frags to start showing. Not sure because when they hotfixed that in, I was halfway through leveling on 3-3-3 per site.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

at lvl 103 archeology i was finding 3- 5 frags per thing... and im a worgen

I didn't get more than 6 fragments on any digsite until I hit 450. Since then, I've been getting 7 fragments about 25% of the time.