Thread: Who is WKM?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Well, tbh... There's not many names that start whit a W, at least not of english origin. I could think that 'WK' is the RL initials, and M is his in game initial? I've got no idea, this is simply my thoughts... Otherwise the 'W' could stand for Warcraft as well, and the 'KM' of something else? though there is not many words in english starting whit a K either... Anyways, I'm just laying my thoughts on the web now really, I've got nothing concrete... Yet...

yeah i made one vid on youtube. the best explanation i got for it, was that it was a memorial for a dev that passed due to cancer Michel Koiter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostblaze View Post
    Well, tbh... There's not many names that start whit a W, at least not of english origin. I could think that 'WK' is the RL initials, and M is his in game initial? I've got no idea, this is simply my thoughts... Otherwise the 'W' could stand for Warcraft as well, and the 'KM' of something else? though there is not many words in english starting whit a K either... Anyways, I'm just laying my thoughts on the web now really, I've got nothing concrete... Yet...
    William? its a common one

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    We don't just know. It may be Michel Koiter, but he has already one memorial in game. And location of this secret place is pretty strange for memorial tbh, maybe you should go to Blizz HQ and ask ;P

Deleted
    how could it actually be michel koiter? forget about that theory, he had no 2nd name with W

Michel Martin Koiter makes a solid MMK ^^
    also he HAS his shrine, why make another hidden one, makes absolutely no sense.

Deleted
    No idea here o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    We killed Malygos

That's my guess

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

This is from Michel Koiter (as explained earlier). There is a wowwiki link (i haven't met the reqs yet to post the link) /Michel_Koiter

It also shows the other places where he is memorialized in WoW and SC.

WKM - "Warcraft - Koiter, Michel."

Edit: Apologize for the necromancy, but this thread was linked in another forum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogkin View Post
    We killed Malygos

That's my guess
    this made me lol, just sitting by this myself, come here quite often to chill out (afk'ing) never really thought about the meaning until now

This thread seems to get necro'd a lot O.o, anyways, it could be just something a bored developer put there who was working on the new Orgrimmar, it is really unkown

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this necro