Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by illulina View Post
    Fix your research another time, Paragon DIDN'T abuse it !
    HA! Because you say so? Post something to back up your claim, like the OP has for his side.

The combat logs show nothing. Try again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by superfula View Post
    HA! Because you say so? Post something to back up your claim, like the OP has for his side.

Yes the combat log shows it all... you cant do the amount of dmg there dps classes is doing if you have to LOS all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen View Post
    I'm pretty sure Paragon and Method exploited it. Due to the proofs being said here.

I'm also pretty sure Ensidia did. They were 5/12 HC, and then just in a few hours they were 7/12 HC. Guess that's because Atramedes wasn't so hard for them
    I see nothing of your so-called 'proof'... ppl really need to stop accusing others based on what they don't show. Didn't we start a war in 2003 for the exact same reason, only to find that that nation really did not have WoMD? If you ask me if i'm rich, and i tell you 'none of your buisness', then it does NOT automaticly imply that i'm rich, only 'cause i DON'T show you my bank account.
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    Psshhh. Like I would actually bother reading a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose View Post
    There is enough proof in the fact that paragon wont post any screenshots or videos.

A big guild like paragon are always taking screenshots and filming their fights and now suddenly wont post any on a fight that people know can be exploited.

If they had nothing to hide they would have posted screenshot or video by now.
    They have plenty to hide, their strats, and they aren't required to do post videos or screenshots. Ensidia only got banned because they openly admitted to blizzard that they abused it. Not posting a screenshot or video is not proof by any means, it's doubt yes. But in no way is it proof, please walk into any law office in any country and be like "Well so and so didn't do what they normally did this weak so clearly they are guilty of this", it won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by superfula View Post

Paragon's combatlogs show that the raid took dmg from modulation. If you used the los exploit tactic the raid wouldn't take dmg from modulation.
    Can't you go to paragon's website and check the link to their combatlog before you start accusing guilds of exploits?

ps. Can't you enlighten as for why combatlogs show nothing?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen View Post
    I'm pretty sure Paragon and Method exploited it. Due to the proofs being said here.

I'm also pretty sure Ensidia did. They were 5/12 HC, and then just in a few hours they were 7/12 HC. Guess that's because Atramedes wasn't so hard for them
    Nothing to do with Ensidia being the 1st to uncover the bug and report Method and work for 3 nights on Atramedes at all.

Deleted
    Threads like this always ends up the same way. Someone mentions Ensidias exploits and it turns into a "Bash/hate ensidia thread"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quenay View Post
    Paragon's combatlogs show that the raid took dmg from modulation. If you used the los exploit tactic the raid wouldn't take dmg from modulation.
    Can't you go to paragon's website and check the link to their combatlog before you start accusing guilds of exploits?

ps. Can't you enlighten as for why combatlogs show nothing?
    Because the LoS tactic is pretty shit when there is a lot better exploit.

Killing a boss doesn't mean they abused it ... mb its intended? Or its forbidden to kite the boss? He doesn't reset in doorway as omnotron defence system does when u try to kite em to the entrace? Yes, he doesn't. Then its intented and gz to them that they found this easy way to kill it. Good luck for you all killing it btw.

Deleted
    You'll get banned for this probably, i saw someone asking someone similiar and he got banned at like the next minute
    although he wasnt blaming them but curious so it seemed.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you face him with head inside the room like on Method killshot and his tail in hallway his rings which are crucial part of this encounter on heroic as they bounce and there is quite some of them, spawn outside the room and pose no threat to the raid, you can also just tank him at any wall with his tail facing outside of the textures and those rings will spawn outside of the world, that's how to exploit ground phase.
    Exploiting air phase is abit more tricky but if whole raid runs out during air phase his laser won't chase anyone at all.

Just as a point of inquiry as I'm biased on neither side I must ask.

If this exploit does indeed limit the damage of Sonar Pulse I ask thus.

How come in near enough every attempt that lasted sub 2 minutes they took nearly 400K damage from Sonar Pulse. Yet in their 11 minute attempt (the likliness of progressing from 30+ 2 minute attempts to 11 minute kill in 1 attempt is unlikely but let's presume plausible) they took less than 300K. Either they made some colossal degree of improvement in a single try or something unusual happened.

Clearly there's some misunderstanding as to the definition of the word "proof" and "evidence" here.

Paragon are no strangers to exploiting, not sure why people would defend them when they stop at nothing to get a kill

Deleted
    None of it really "proves" they exploited it but on Method's screenshot of Atramedes its hard to tell the depth so you can't say 100% that his head is in the door, yes its pointing that way but proof? No.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB MOAR info about this bug plz. PM would be hawt.

Deleted
    You're all sad, Who gives a fuck if they do stuff.. Just play the game and ignore them

Not all of the attempts prior to the kill were two minutes as was the main evidence in your argument. Look at try 8, they almost downed him, 10:30. Also there were a bunch of tries that lasted 5-8 minutes, so likely there is a boss mechanic at two minutes that kept wiping them and then another one at the 5-6 minute mark. I see no evidence of foulplay.

But, on the other side of the things, if you look at the 5 - 8 minute fights, Sonar Pulse does a lot more damage than it does on the Attempt #8 or the kill.
    Last edited by Nickkelbackk; 2011-01-01 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Háb View Post
    Just as a point of inquiry as I'm biased on neither side I must ask.

If this exploit does indeed limit the damage of Sonar Pulse I ask thus.

How come in near enough every attempt that lasted sub 2 minutes they took nearly 400K damage from Sonar Pulse. Yet in their 11 minute attempt (the likliness of progressing from 30+ 2 minute attempts to 11 minute kill in 1 attempt is unlikely but let's presume plausible) they took less than 300K. Either they made some colossal degree of improvement in a single try or something unusual happened.

I agree with this. Looking over a lot of the failed attempts, there is more damage from the pulse on < 2 min fights, and some of the longer 8+ min attempts have 1.5 to nearly 2 million damage from the pulse. Then to look at the 11 min kill fight and see only 360,000 damage from it, that is very suspicious to me.
    Last edited by Fellwynn; 2011-01-01 at 01:18 PM.