Quote Originally Posted by Mob View Post
    Skyrim joke killer coming

I used to be a Railroad worker, but then i took an iron bar to the brain °-°
    '

Just learned about Phinease Gage in my Psych course on Thursday lawl.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    The vampire and dad masturbating his son was quite funny.

http://i43.tinypic.com/5jtb1i.png
    That's so fucking messed up.

BUT LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    it was the mom masturbating, people learn to read.
    oh speaking of twilight

10+ Year Old Account

Now I know the truth...
    To have something you 've never had, you have to do something you've never done...

Deleted
    Photoshop at it;s best xD

Former PM of Sweden, GW Bush, Former Big Shot in the EU at the Top Summit in Gothenburg Sweden 2001. Pretty sure this is authentic. :P
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2012-01-17 at 10:15 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    What are they doing?!

Deleted
    I'm not sure I want to know...

If I had to guess I'd assume that Bush and the Swedish guy is going to have a picture taken of them, shaking each other's hands. Then I guess something is wrong with Bush's pants, which some assistant is fixing, while the camera guy tells the Swedish guy to turn around a little to make a really childish but amazingly funny picture. I am guessing that's why the Swedish guy is laughing, while it looks like Bush and the assumed assistant is oblivious of how ridiculous they look.

Just a guess though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    I'm not sure I want to know...

If I had to guess I'd assume that Bush and the Swedish guy is going to have a picture taken of them, shaking each other's hands. Then I guess something is wrong with Bush's pants, which some assistant is fixing, while the camera guy tells the Swedish guy to turn around a little to make a really childish but amazingly funny picture. I am guessing that's why the Swedish guy is laughing, while it looks like Bush and the assumed assistant is oblivious of how ridiculous they look.

Just a guess though.
    Just that this "some assistant" familiarly looks like Romano Prodi, Prime Minister of Italy or President of the European Commission (don't know when this picture is taken)...

Edit: here's another picture, it is Prodi, pic is from June 14th 2001, so Prodi is President of the EC and Bush still has things to laugh about.
    Last edited by mmocdd8e41448a; 2012-01-17 at 12:38 PM.

Deleted
    Yes. it is shopped.
    The original picture is taken in Sweden, and it is Göran Persson (swedish PM at the time), George Bush (USA president at the time) and Romano Prodi (Italy PM at the time) during a visit in Sweden. On the orginal picture Göran Persson is that close to George Bush, but Romano Prodi is in level with the others and turned the other way if my memory serves me correct. tried to do a quick search for that picture, but couldnt find it. I remeber it was written about it in the papers in Sweden at the time.

Deleted

He's Italian, they talk like this

Deleted
    Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by kolopotho View Post
    Iron Man in his spare time
    Love it <3

my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vat View Post
    My own photoshop of the bin Laden raid:

Putin khuliyo

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    He's Italian, they talk like this
    OBJECTION! :P

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    omfg, that is fucking hilarious. pure win.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eleth/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronan/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arion/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogoball View Post
    Looking at a cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away.