15+ Year Old Account

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    It's really a simple matter of physics. When you fall from a moving car, you move further forward than the point at which you touched the ground. This didn't happen, so it's clearly a fake. If you think it's not shopped, then it may not be, but it's absolutely not legitimate.
    I see no reason why would someone put so much effort (lights, shadows, reflections plus it's a video, not a picture) into shopping something like this. I mean, it's not even that much funny or amazing. Actually, if I wanted to make such video, then I'd rather just really get hit by the pole instead of having to do all the shopping :S

I can certainly see something like this happening. At most they could have sped the video up so that it looks like they were going faster than they really were.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

It's really a simple matter of physics. When you fall from a moving car, you move further forward than the point at which you touched the ground. This didn't happen, so it's clearly a fake. If you think it's not shopped, then it may not be, but it's absolutely not legitimate.
    Trololol?

Photoshopping a gif THAT complex is almost as pointless as saying it's shopp'd in the first place. It's a dude getting a nutshot in a really obtuse way (which there is also video of this clip and the set-up, the dude makes money getting hit in the balls for Youtube)
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Those motherfuckers have lasers for all we know.

Deleted
    It's not a pole, it's a bendy-thing. Made out of plastic.
    Exactly, he falls off the car as he hits the bendy-thing which should reduce his momentum, and as the GIF ends he is several meters ahead of the bendy-thing. I can't see why this couldn't be real, we know nothing about the cars/his velocity after hitting it. >:3

Everyone defending that gif should realize they're feeding the trolls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3946/bieberface.jpg
    Omg you killed me there xD
    Rly epicness

Another few:

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Exactly, he falls off the car as he hits the bendy-thing which should reduce his momentum, and as the GIF ends he is several meters ahead of the bendy-thing. I can't see why this couldn't be real, we know nothing about the cars/his velocity after hitting it. >:3
    I don't think you understand what happens when you fall from a moving car. You're moving at the same speed of the cars. The time it takes for the guy to touch the ground is enough for him to already be a few meters away from the bendy-pole. I'm talking when he is on the ground, as in full body is touching the ground, he stops moving.

That is 100% impossible to do if you are already moving at a speed any faster than how fast somebody can walk. The guy hits the ground, rolls over on his side is is stopped. That doesn't happen when you fall from a moving car. I don't photoshop or any of that stuff so I don't really know, nor particularly care about how difficult it may or may not be, but I'm telling you that it's not legitimate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Different shots (all photoshopped in ms paint :P):

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ano View Post

See, now that's the big changing evidence we need :P

10+ Year Old Account

for some reason this one always makes me laugh. :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post

for some reason this one always makes me laugh. :P
    Well, if his hair wasn't all spikey he'd be him

Deleted
    I feel I have to end this thread right naooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    I feel I have to end this thread right naooo!

Winning!! /salutes

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/dharma69/3712793443/

Love this Churchill v Hitler

Cant post the pic as it has a copyright..
    2 girls 1 cup is the most disgusting thing I've seen 8 times

Deleted
    Love the LOTR one

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ano View Post
    And just like that, the "omg fake" crusade has ended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe... cheers

Hhmm... About that guy that got hit by the pole in the nuts. There is a youtube video of him doing it. In fact if u dont even hav to search realy hard to find a dozen videos of him getting hit in the nuts. I watxhed a interview with him on a program here in the UK called rudetube. It is real.

Quote Originally Posted by holyman View Post
    Hhmm... About that guy that got hit by the pole in the nuts. There is a youtube video of him doing it. In fact if u dont even hav to search realy hard to find a dozen videos of him getting hit in the nuts. I watxhed a interview with him on a program here in the UK called rudetube. It is real.
    Said video has already been posted.