Quote Originally Posted by Epiphanes View Post
    One question.. How the hell does Scissors beat Wolf? A how the hell does Human beat Wolf without a Gun, as Gun is separate? And how the hell does a Gun beat a Wolf without the Human, which again is separate? Whoever drew that honestly couldn't fathom enough brain cells required to deduce why the game has always been simply, "Rock, Paper, Scissors."
    Or, perhaps, much more obviously, the image is a joke, given the title of this thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea.....
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I have no idea.....
    [IMG]http://www.crazychops.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/facebelly.jpg[IMG]
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Epiphanes View Post
    One question.. How the hell does Scissors beat Wolf? A how the hell does Human beat Wolf without a Gun, as Gun is separate? And how the hell does a Gun beat a Wolf without the Human, which again is separate? Whoever drew that honestly couldn't fathom enough brain cells required to deduce why the game has always been simply, "Rock, Paper, Scissors."
    My retort is...HOW DOES PAPER BEAT ROCK! Why does wrapping up around the rock make it the winner. Rocks are sharp too, and could easily cut paper.

Yea...see how realistic any of this is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinyknight View Post
    sorry to requote this, but is this not shopped? there was and is a big coverage in germany about this, so i could easily spot every mistake like anybody would, who just read 2 lines about it.

the sad thing is the "buddhist madman" and "asian community" stuff.... which is pure racism and... untrue.

sorry to interrupt =) more awesome pictures plz!

pic "related" ehehehe

You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    In that rock paper scissors image, how does a sponge a tree or paper, beat the devil? I think the idea of a sponge or a tree beating up the devil is the funniest part about it xD

O.T

Last edited by Anakso; 2012-03-23 at 03:43 AM.

Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    back when they drew things, it was harder, so they did this a LOT. there are websites devoted to how disney recolors and redresses scenes and characters. it's actually interesting stuff, it's basically photoshop before photoshop.

Deleted

So bad..but i just can't help it ;<

Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry View Post
    Haha omg! This one was epic
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    I hope some germans will appreciate these customized ragefaces.

http://i.imgur.com/6fyDH.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/8Ineh
    this is so awesome

---------- Post added 2012-03-23 at 12:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bananarama View Post
    sorry to requote this, but is this not shopped? there was and is a big coverage in germany about this, so i could easily spot every mistake like anybody would, who just read 2 lines about it.
    Yes, yes it is shopped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/monday-randomness-35.jpg
    (cant post links yet)

All of my rage. People like this seriously make me rage(people who think that girl's stupid).. Minecraft could've been really good but Notch was too lazy. He promised a lot but didnt deliver.
    Go watch;
    youtube.com/watch?v=ap87xnjOh8E&list=FLKsWQAh-HI-AS6V_m2db2oA&index=134&feature=plpp_video

for an unbiased review

Flame me all you want, my opinion is that Notch's a lazy bastard and minecraft sucks compared to what it could've been. (Dont get me wrong, I've played it and actually enjoyed it.. but it could be so much more)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hulksteri View Post

/scare beast
    lol at that deer, scratching it's foot in the middle of the road. Though the driver who scared him was nice (getting him off the road thus assuring his safety and resuming traffic on other side of road) he was also lucky as the deer could have banged his foot in his car when leaving.

But quite mesmerizing GIF, I can't stop watching it.

Oh my god that cat, I cannot stop laughing at how disgusting that is. I wonder how many people will lose their lunch from that. Haha

10+ Year Old Account
    This ad from the 1950s is so wrong.

My god if someone produced an ad like that today they'd be sued before the ink dried.
    Putin khuliyo