Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedSkull View Post
    I just love the Robert-Brendan saga.
    Too bad it's just one guy trolling people on facebook, but still fun read.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Did your manhood get hurt by being attracted to a man dressed as a woman? You think it's somehow an impossible situation, that a man dressed as a woman actually looks like a woman given a passing glance?

Why is this the picture you choose to question validity of?

There's like...literally over a thousand pictures here that could be photoshopped.
    Lol, my "manhood" is just fine thanks, I love how you completely skipped over what I actually said, and fabricated something, I quite obviously know it's not an "impossible" situation, as I wrote "I've seen quite a few of those" But actually reading what I write is hard, Right? xD

I think you need a time out? Or to just chill out, I was just saying I didn't see why there would be 4 photos, and the "reveal" photo would be in a totally different place than the previous ones, I'm sorry if that annoys you somehow, clearly my questioning it struck a nerve with silly old you, But I do suggest you find something to occupy yourself, and next time you decide to quote someone, try to read their post properly, As it looks a tad silly when you say something that proves you lack reading comprehension, But alas, This is a pictures thread, So enough wasting posts on you<3

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GKLeatherCraft View Post
    Lol, my "manhood" is just fine thanks, I love how you completely skipped over what I actually said, and fabricated something, I quite obviously know it's not an "impossible" situation, as I wrote "I've seen quite a few of those" But actually reading what I write is hard, Right? xD

I think you need a time out? Or to just chill out, I was just saying I didn't see why there would be 4 photos, and the "reveal" photo would be in a totally different place than the previous ones, I'm sorry if that annoys you somehow, clearly my questioning it struck a nerve with silly old you, But I do suggest you find something to occupy yourself, and next time you decide to quote someone, try to read their post properly, As it looks a tad silly when you say something that proves you lack reading comprehension, But alas, This is a pictures thread, So enough wasting posts on you<3
    And you ignored my question; just paying in kind.

Your main contention is "it's no selfies in da same place1!1!!"...

The first set of photos look like they are in a restaurant/bar/club restroom (look at the hand sanitizer dispenser/hand dryer on the wall) which, given his attire...is likely a female restroom.

You think he's going to go home, change, come back to the same restaurant/bar/club...just to enter the opposite gender's restroom and take his man-selfie?

Look at the eyebrows. Nose. Chin. Smile lines. Hell, even the way he holds his phone to take pictures.

Edit: Relevant.

ZOMG, different placez!1!1!!
    Last edited by Anastacy; 2016-04-02 at 12:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

Got fooled by that yesterday, was completely and utterly swamped so had to work from 5am to 7pm yesterday.

When i finished i had a chance to check my emails/ phone and had like 5 missed calls and a dozen emails saying my friend had gotten his girlfriend pregnant, so i sent a long email back saying how sorry i was and giving advice and all that. was so tired and exhausted that it didn't even cross my mind that it was april fools day >.<

....so you -did- sleep with your friend's girlfriend?

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking lol

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I hate people who text and drive btw.

- - - Updated - - -

How's this for an accurate April Fools day for you guys.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like I'm the only one actually posting funny pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

Omg lol.

Edit: Nevermind. Too good for you guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

I feel like I'm the only one actually posting funny pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

Omg lol.

Edit: Nevermind. Too good for you guys.
    well how about you start posting them here too?

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Fucks given = 0
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-04-03 at 06:39 PM.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2016-04-03 at 10:26 PM.

"Sir, the media are here about your Panama account."

Quote Originally Posted by Simplex View Post
    "Sir, the media are here about your Panama account."
    Don't worry, the media won't bother you if you are involved in funding them.

10+ Year Old Account
    the hell is a panama account?

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    the hell is a panama account?
    I havent read up on it but from what I've heard there are a bunch of people using panama for their offshore accounts.

http://imgur.com/gallery/pEC79

foudn it funny. but i don't picture buttercup as the one that would be into girls. she's the only one out of them that ever showed interest in a boy that didn't look exactly like them.