new lock NEEDS HELP!!!

hi.......im new to the warlock class and was wondering what my rotation for leveling and doing dungeons should be 1-70 any help is greatly appreciated and sorry for the noob question but im a rookie that just got off the bench

10+ Year Old Account
    Easy solution:

You should spec for Demonology, and have your Felguard do all the work for you. Keep Corruption and Immolate up on the target, HoG on cooldown and fill with Incinerate/SB. Your Felguard will be doing pretty much all the damage for you though, so do as you please.

Fun solution:

Level as Affliction and learn how to drain-tank mobs while questing, and use Succubus. For dungeons, just keep Corr, UA and BoA on the target and fill with SB (you won't get Haunt 'til level 69)

thank you kind sir im going to go affli

Deleted
    Start off by giving us the spec you've chosen to play

EDIT: Hah, someone replied faster. Nvm then.

I myself didn't really like affliction in dungeons though. I couldn't dps enough as everything died before my dots started ticking for some reasonable amounts :P

affliction i decided on

demo is the easiest to play, but not the most fun. Affliction is the way to go imo load up them dots and drain away

Demonology:

I pull about 6-7 mobs with Bane of Agony and Corruption (since they're insta), move to Felguard, press Felguard's Felstorm and my Rain of Fire - they all die in about 5 seconds.

Wise choice going with affliction. It will make you a better warlock in the long run. Kudos!