Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    was farming MC, AQ, ZG and BWL (bwl only a few times, just for the ores) for 3-4 months with a friend of mine..we completed mats for 2 thunderfuries (got one, my m8 needs 1 binding), we made a sulfuron hammer and i have banker with items worth 12800g... just think how much more we got from bosses and trash/junk There was a time i had 13k gold and I never done any dailies or farming whatsoever, just raiding, pvping and old content clearing..
    so yes, very profitable, especially if u have multiple alts and a few hours to spend per week..

Quote Originally Posted by Radul View Post
    ive tried to solo Flame Laviathon in Ulduar with 4 towers up, im almost 100% sure it would be doable with no towers, he was at 68MIL/88MIL.. If I remember he has 20MIL on non-heroic, the catapults scale with gear so its very beastmode.
    I've been soloing flame leviathan on 10 man since icc content came out. I'm not sure how well it scales but hell ever 4 towers sounds doable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    Err, how is this relevant?

OT: Gruuls is a bitch (the first boss at least). I doubt that can be soloed with the Fears and Sheeps and such.
    It is, after all, soloing old content at 85. Like the title suggest. But i failed to answer the OP question and thank you for pointing it out. BC heroics/raid were 2-manable if not soloable in Wrath. Now at 85 i believe some wrath raid can be soloed as the first tier was pretty darn easy.
    Il have to try out for UP farming, I am also an ele shaman, so Skadi and Anzu should be interesting now that we have reliable AoE damage aswell as a little more armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    I'm just praying they don't nerf the gold drops, you know they will if ALOT of folks do it just for the gold.

Then again, they might not give a shit, since folks are doing old school stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathies View Post
    As a mage that solo'd lvl60 Onyxia at lvl70, I am tackling ambitious solos. I solo heroic: UP for the Mount pretty easily. My ego solo, though, is twin emps. Hardest solo in the game for a mage, I believe. But I think its possible.
    You can use your WE to tank 1 of the bosses and then you tank the other, that said its still hard to solo that boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonoka View Post
    @Cudikid - You could most certainly do some bosses in Mount Hyjal, there is a youtube video with a mage soloing the first 2 bosses at level 80.
    Some bosses in BT shouldn't be a problem either, atleast no big problem
    Tried doing ZA? It's really fun.. I did it with me (retri paladin) and a rogue friend.. intense fights for us, but since you are Tank / Healer it shouldn't be a problem. Also! You will have chance on the Mojo pet, I think..
    Naxx and Ulduar content - Some bosses should be no prob.. I'v 3manned 3-4 naxx bosses in 80. :>

@DownButStillOut - I have that set on both my Paladin and Warrior Only 4 pieces in the real T2 tho..
    Well i tried the bubble boss (First boss) and i couldnt see any lance... had to run away, but he hit real shit so its soloable..

I also solo mag

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    a Death Knight ( at level 80) soloed OS 10 give that a try . You'll have no luck soloing BT and Sunwell your gonna want a few more people and get to about 15 or so.
    Insert Signiture here.

Quote Originally Posted by ciggy View Post
    I'm just praying they don't nerf the gold drops, you know they will if ALOT of folks do it just for the gold.

Then again, they might not give a shit, since folks are doing old school stuff.
    Its not like its an exploit, you still can't be an idiot and go and solo this stuff.

And I've been farming Skadi since I hit 85, haven't tried too much else(Fury War)

all it did for me was make FL10 alot easier because of ILVL increase.
    http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/1...p10records.png
    Signature too large, resize please.

Tried to solo Mag as a survival and BM hunter with a mixture of heroic and some epics. Couldn't get past the adds in P1 the healing is just too great, best i managed was the 1st add to 15% before it was healed back to 100%. Brought in a rogue and we managed it. Mag himself is laughably easy, the nova just tickles, doing about 5-10% of my total hp which is regenerated in the time between novas and mend pet was able to keep my pet alive without any issues.

Haven't tried MC yet but i presume its easy as pie now at 85.

Solo'd Noth, Anub, Heigan as a Prot Paladin sofar.

70 Raids I havent even bothered with, I'd think i can solo most of it, 4 manned Bt at level 80 so.

Deleted
    Hmm, at lvl 80 I've soloed MC, Karazhan, ZA 4/6.. Onyxia a lil bit after dinging 80 (lvl 60 version ofc), then kept her on farm aswell. Then ZG full clear each time. Done as Bear in dps gear (tank gear for MC / Ony) Anzu etc too but don't think they count :P
    Also done AQ20, and first boss in Temple.
    Flame Levi in Ulduar too, don't remember if did with towers up or not, was a while ago.
    Done MC gear on my paladin aswell, stopped until I got my Thunderfury.. Got one binding on druid too, shame can't use it

At lvl 85 I've only soloed HC UP, Skadi for the mount.
    Last edited by mmocdd5aa2def9; 2011-01-04 at 03:57 PM.

As a Rogue I've soloed Hydross and Leotheras in SSC, Al'ar, Void Reaver, and Solarian in TK, Magtheridon, and Kazzak. I've no trouble living against Naz'entus in BT alone, however he will still bubble up but not spike anyone if you 1man him, so you'll have no way to break his bubble and kill him.

Mainly interested in how easily I can get gold since the abovementioned all drop 250g each and 500g from Magtheridon and Kazzak. I do MC and Kara, and 4 bosses in AQ40 as well since they drop a decent amount of gold per clear and I'm still waiting on that left Binding. AQ20/ZA/ZG as well, but those are rather trivial and don't return as much gold per time spent.

How do clothies stand up these days?
    I wear a Fez now.Fezzes are cool.

AQ20 used to be a decent moneymaker at 80 for sure.
    All I've done solo of Cata content is Altairus/Slabhide normal modes for drakes.

For the light!
    Last edited by rubyloc; 2011-01-04 at 04:15 PM.

Deleted
    AQ20 - Fury warrior here I soloed all the shit and made about 500g.

Deleted
    High King Maulgar (boss before Gruul) Is pritty easy once you have comed up with a tactik. I've killed him atleast 5 times now.
    My tactik is to first use CD's and nuke the priest (the healing one) and interupt it's Healing spells. Should go down pritty fast. After the priest I nuke the Warlock, since it spams fear and that's annoying as ****.
    After that I just nuke them down one by one , easy , Just keep mend pet up and MD your pet as much as you can.