What talent tree should I use to lvl a Warlock

Hi guys,

I am soon starting a warlock character to try out to dark sides of magic in the World Of Warcraft.
    And I was wondering what talent tree or specc I should use to lvl my char from 1 to 85 and what talent tree or specc I should swap to the moment I ding 85 to go into dungeons and later on when enough gear and expierence into heroic dungeons.

I am mostly aiming for your opinion about which tree is most fun and efficient while lvling and which tree works best in dungeons/ heroics.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Affliction, all you need is Bane of Agony and Corruption and the targets die. Just run around dotting things, turn around and they're dead. I did this on my Warlock and I'm doing this on a new Warlock.

Once you hit 80, go Destro or Demo.

Personally I'd recommend Affliction, with almost zero downtime and the ability to take on multiple mobs at once.
    Demonology is more solo-friendly, though, thanks to the felgard.

In a dungeon/HC setting it really depends on how you want to play.
    Affliction is a more rotation-based spec, while Demononlogy and Destruction are more proc-based.
    Each spec needs you to maintain a couple of dots for optimal damage output, though Affliction has the most dots if I recall correctly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Demonology if you want it to be fast/easy
    Affliction if you want it to use your brain at all
    Destruction if you want to see gigantic numbers

R.I.P. YARG

I'm leveling a lock right now. I'm lvl 35 and having a lot of fun with Affliction. My rotation for leveling is this:

1. Send in VW
    2. Corruption, BoA, UA
    3. Only if you need it - One Shadow Bolt if your Glyph of Corruption procs.
    4. When the target is half way dead, send VW to next target.
    5. See step 1.