Thread: Hit Rating

Hit Rating

Is it just me or is it harder than normal to get 5% hit rating in season 9 atm =/

So what are other DKS doing for this? are we supposed to reforge/gem to 5% or just keep gemming/reforging to normal stats?

Not having the 359 as of yet and using a 346 with 202 hr, its easy at the moment, but next week when I get that weapon I'll have to reforge my gear from mastery to hit and add another 50 hr enchant. Also not playing in other seasons I couldn't relate but it has seemed pretty easy this season throughout for me so far.

Deleted
    They seem to have nerfed the hit as well via hotfix. At 7% the special still have a miss rate. 8% is the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Whuhoppn View Post
    They seem to have nerfed the hit as well via hotfix. At 7% the special still have a miss rate. 8% is the new one.
    No, it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by chanveil View Post
    Is it just me or is it harder than normal to get 5% hit rating in season 9 atm =/

So what are other DKS doing for this? are we supposed to reforge/gem to 5% or just keep gemming/reforging to normal stats?
    Check my armory in my sig, 6% spell hit without any crazy shenanigans.

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whuhoppn View Post
    what gerian means is that 8% is not only NOT the new special hit rating for pvp but it has NEVER been.
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE