Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hmm the only minor problem I see for my class is a 5% loss in str from unholy might but even still, unholy so far has dodged a bullet and still looks good

so they are buffing unholy dk damage without removing necrotic strike? nice.
    every dk i know wants ns to be traded for better mobility and they just get more dmg...

The DK changes completely contradict GC's original post...
    Death Strike was supposed to be made more useful across the board, not less? And I see a big Str nerf to Unholy, but no fix for Mastery? (or the many and major ghoul bugs)

Is this for real? Thats a looooot of big nerf's, the DK tank in my guild is not going to be impressed....
    And please Blizzard, if your nerfing Feral, PLEASE make it only affect Cat, ill cry if Bear gets nerfed again....

I am so glad that after years of playing Warrior I now play Hunter... Despite my Warrior getting level to 85 the first the Cata changes sickened me. But just another example of how PvE has to lose to PvP again. It was awesome to charge->intercept in PvE so I can only be sad. Also Raging Blow nerf, waddup?

Sadface on -5% Agility despite it being the right thing to do, I doubt that these MM+BM buffs would make them viable again though. 8% AP increase and 7% and 11% on the specs iconic shots are lackluster.

Deleted
    Bye bye smokebomb

Quote Originally Posted by Graki View Post
    soo does this mean level 85 epix?
    What do you mean?

50% killshot damage increase, put drain soul back to 4x plz, will be v.annoyed if locks get nerved again

The lack of dispel resistance on Pain Suppression is a huge nerf that all of the buffs in there barely make up for... seriously one of the main problems with disc PvP was their vulnerability to dispels and having PW:S dispelled. Ok so lets double the amount it absorbs but make it even easier to dispel, k right?

Deleted
    Ok now on the new wow site where do i DL the PTR? :P pls help ^^

They can nerf fury's til the cows come home for all i care at this point. Not like we have the rage to use any of these damned abilities anyway. "Oh good i got 75 rage i can hit Inner Rage. *hit's Inner Rage then Raging Blow* and now all my rage is gone for the next 30 seconds. Well that was fun."

and don't forget, they've already said HS is gonna get nerfed too. I think instead of two DPS trees they should just be boxes that say "Roll Protection already".

Quote Originally Posted by zomgi View Post
    50% killshot damage increase, put drain soul back to 4x plz, will be v.annoyed if locks get nerved again
    Kill shot additional damage. Good lord. Reading. It's FUNdamental.

Very happy about the Disc buff, shall definitely be levelling my priest again soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand the "mana required for buff" changes they always make.

Shouldn't the amount of mana be negligible since you usually buff BEFORE an encounter? Just seems like pointless work on Blizzard's part, unless people are casting buffs mid fight.. (I know sometimes you need to rebuff a party member that died but still, that can't be the reason..)

Raging Blow now deals 80% weapon damage, down from 110%.
    oh wow. OH WOW
    I thought they said they were not happy with heroic strike, but nerfing RB again? it's almost as bad as whirlwind only single target

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. Disc Priests REALLY needed a BUFF. This is going to be like Icc again. Disc Priest....nothing....nothing....Druid.......maybe a heal Paladin or Shaman....nothing....Holy Priest. Nice Absorb.

ABSORB IT ALL

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't understand the nerf on blood presence, must be pvp related as we got by far the lowest armor out of all the tanks. I agree that our mastery is a tad OP, but nerfing death strike is not the way to go, should rather give us more armor and make our "shield" less viable, heroic trash is going to be ugly now.

Is the Into the Wilderness change for hunters something that was already hotfixed in, or is it still on the way?

Kinda sad to lose some damage on my favorite class and spec, but not like I didn't see it coming. Hard to see myself pulling 15k on bosses when everyone else is struggling to hit 12 and not see a nerf bat swinging my direction.

I thought they said they wanted to nerf classes that do too much damage and buff the classes that do too little?

smoke bomb, 5 sec, 3 min cd...that just sad