Is affliction + DPS viable on 2vs2?

I saw some on the ladder but with the double spec i dont know if they are actually playing on afli..

I like to play in afli but i cant find a healer, and every dps says that i have to be demon.. Is there any DPS class to play with??

frost mage would be pretty good I think
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkcow View Post
    seems like your good old GM wanted to dip his sausage in the buttercup!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewenastra View Post
    balance problems goes back to pacman

cmon, one pac man 4 ghosts? he had to take drugs to beat them

Try playing with a sub rogue or any other class that can CC well and have a lot of survivability cooldowns, as affliction self heal still is pretty op, their damage output and CC is easily neutralized if you face a shaman, so find something that's able to lock down single targets as well as support you extremley well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negremis View Post
    Try playing with a sub rogue or any other class that can CC well and have a lot of survivability cooldowns, as affliction self heal still is pretty op, their damage output and CC is easily neutralized if you face a shaman, so find something that's able to lock down single targets as well as support you extremley well
    Our selfhealing is anything but OP, the reason people think it is OP is because we stack resilience to pretty high numbers. With 40% dmg reduction from resilience and another 25% because of soullink we take about 45% dmg from spells. With cloth we have about 22% reduction from melee meaning we only take about 35% damage from melee.
    Because of all this reduced damage our heals look very high but this isn't true since we just don't get damaged by a lot.

With the nerfs comming in 4.0.6 i think affliction will only be good with a dps thats able to interupt lots. Healers and other classes with dispells can and will dispell out dots resulting in a big loss to our damage and a loss in our selfhealing.

I run afflic with a druid friend and he runs all three specs. We do fine, however the only ONLY way to take out a healer that has any idea what he is doing is Drain Mana. and that's gone next patch so yea...

Dispells are still too cheap, not the hard decision they are meant to be according to blizzard.
    Healers are still too mana efficient, so it seems blizzard just can't keep many of the promises they make.

Deleted
    You will need to play with a rogue or a mage (the op 2v2 classes)