Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    oh oh oh! would be so awesome with a fight where we have Beauty and the Beast from the old days in the same fight, with their adds.
    some fun things to look forward to would be like this.

Aoe fear, Lava Pools, Lava Breath, fire charge, random stuns, random MC and babies, lots and lots of core puppies!

Deleted
    I think there'll be one fight in addition to Ragnaros that has old bosses from Molten Core, and the rest will be new bosses. We might see some other old bosses as minibosses, or part of the Ragnaros encounter though. Garr is a rare spawn in Mount Hyjal, so it's unlikely he would be coming back. I think we'll see Baron Geddon (The Guardians of Hyjal are fighting him in Hyjal) in some form.

There'll be:
    1. A council of flamewakers. More specifically Lucifron, Gehennas, Shazzrah and Sulfuron with some old and some new abilities.
    2. Giant Salamander (the walking on 4-legs kind)
    3. Magmadragon
    4. A new Fire Elemental prince
    5. Fire Efreet
    6. Ragnaros with Baron Geddon helping him in one phase

Additionally there will be at least one "TOO SOON" joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because Rags and Deathwing have the same boss, it doesn't mean they'll share their armies. They're allies, Ragnaros isn't a Deathwing minion. I mean seriously, how many fire elementals do you actually see working for Deathwing? And no, Twilight Hammer isn't a Deathwing organization either, nor is it Cho'gall's. They all answer to N'zoth, so you'll be more likely to see a faceless general in Firelands than you would any of DW's dragonkin. As far as I've been able to tell, Neptulon is the only elemental lord that isn't directly aligned with N'zoth, and that probably has to do with purifying effects of water and technically salt since there is more ocean than lakes and rivers.

As for bosses, Flamewakers are a given, these will most likely fill a council fight. Baron Geddon will most likely return, since he is one of the pure elementals, which get banished when defeated instead of extinguished. Garr, Magmadar and Golemagg most likely won't return, Garr is a rare spawn like mentioned earlier, and the other 2 died in Molten Core. Since they weren't elementals, they wouldn't have been banished back to the Firelands like Geddon did. I'd expect a Rock or Magma giant/elemental and most likely a Dark Iron construct, but these could be merged into the same boss really.

Magmatooth probably. They brought him back later in questing, i'm willing to bet we see him in the firelands too.

I would love a huge fire efreet!
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ragnaros.

Black Dragon.

Core Hound Matriarch.

Magma Elemental.

Ettin.

NPC Protection Encounter with no real boss.

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05 View Post
    He's too busy smoking pot and protesting like a good treehugger trying to clean up the ocean.
    That and he kind of got eaten by a kraken.

The dragon will be some sort of a mix, it will be named Dark Charizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post

See if you can read anything :P
    Anyone able to make something out of this screenshot? Would be cool to see what it says.
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    That and he kind of got eaten by a kraken.
    did you do throne of tides?

Deleted
    The yellow dots with black circles inside are likely the bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Talaa View Post
    did you do throne of tides?
    And did you watch what happens at the end of it?

10+ Year Old Account
    definitely thermaplugg. he dug too deep in gnomeregan and reached the firelands. now he is ragnaros greatest minion and has formed a new type of elementals for him. fire + radiation! obviously these elementals are brown.

"TIMMY!"

10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
    The yellow dots with black circles inside are likely the bosses.
    That makes it 5 bosses, 1 being Ragnaros. Leave's us with 4 left

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    And did you watch what happens at the end of it?
    emm yea, neptulon and your 5 man grp kill Ozumat and neptulon leaves ... and leaves a chest of loot.

did i miss something in it? maybe i made a assumption or mistake. i just thought that pre throne of tides he gets pwned .. then he fights back and wins inside the dungeon?

help me out here

One of the bosses will be Magmatooth -- he's back and he's PISSED ;p

Extra kudos to Blizzard if Initiate Goldmine is with you in the firelands

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I'll bet you 5 gold there's a dragon! What tier of content would be complete without one?
    Tier 6 & 7
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Talaa View Post
    emm yea, neptulon and your 5 man grp kill Ozumat and neptulon leaves ... and leaves a chest of loot.

did i miss something in it? maybe i made a assumption or mistake. i just thought that pre throne of tides he gets pwned .. then he fights back and wins inside the dungeon?

help me out here
    If you payed attention, Ozumat escapes but sucks up neptulon right before that, I can see how you could miss him sucking up Neptulon cause it's in a blink of the eye but you thought yyou killed a giant squid with no giant squid body nearby when he died? Or saw him swim away? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    If you payed attention, Ozumat escapes but sucks up neptulon right before that, I can see how you could miss him sucking up Neptulon cause it's in a blink of the eye but you thought yyou killed a giant squid with no giant squid body nearby when he died? Or saw him swim away? :S
    fair enough, really didnt notice this, i guess i just assumed he was ok and you kill the big squid. i thought with the chest being there he left it as a reward. very unclear tho to be honest especially considering your 5 party members are filling up the entire room! thanks for the correction anyway.