Deleted

Are feral druids comparable to rogues in pvp?

Are feral druids comparable to rogues in pvp?

That's my question, a feral druid could be as good as rogues in pvp?

Thanks

Bleeds are pretty OP right now. Mine tick for about 10k crits in full bear gear and spec. They are getting a 10% damage reduction but it won't matter much. Direct damage is getting increased.

Rogues still have way more tools than any one class should.

well both of them have insane survivability , in terms of damage , i think i am going to go with Feral

Feral druids are better than rogues right now in PvP imo...

But comparable? In some ways... they both stealth and have Energy/CPs...

But they are still very different. The biggest difference is rouges have to vanish/reset the fight more then druids do. Druids can go into bear form and play defensively while rogues vanish and re pop out and get control over the fight...

2 very different classes, but both good in Pvp.

A good rogue will beat an average feral and vice versa after the next round of fixes in a week or two.

Personally I think ferals have a bit more on their plate as far as buttons and information to process. Rogues are simpler with more specialized tools for resetting fights and more control.

Despite being an at-best mediocre rogue player I have no problems owning on my rogue, while whereas I may be somewhat above average as feral (which doesn't say much, average is pretty bad) I have always had issues beating other classes when the opposing player was of a skill I thought comparable.