Thread: Guild question

Deleted

Angry Guild question

Let me ask you people this;
    Is it ok to kick someone from the guild just because he asked for a Ress because he got wiped last ?
    I wouldn't make such a big deal if i got kicked from the raid, but being kicked from the guild is too much. I got honored, needed a little from Revered guild rep...
    Discuss...
    ( Yes it is a stupid thread, but who cares )

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends...is it a constant problem? Is the player a problem player in general? If it was just a one-time thing, then I would say it's unfair, but it's hard to tell without context.

Guilds can kick people for whatever reason they want, whenever they want, as often as they want. Is it a dick move? Maybe. Is it "ok?" Yes.

From my guild experience it is generally a rule of thumb to run in but I can't ever imagine guild kicking due asking for a single ress. I would suggest to get the mindset that a guild willing to kick over such small matters are not worth staying in regardless of the advantages.

Deleted
    I think, be glad! Because when they kick for a Ress what do you think happens when you want a Port ?!?!

I'm going to be honest. This feels like there's more too it. If they kicked you over that, I'm betting it was something they were weighing for a while anyway, or they specifically said everyone run in and you didn't listen/hear it. I'm not saying those reasons are necessarily right (not saying they're wrong either), just that there's probably more to it than "guys can I have a res." "OMG fuck this guy who does he think we are res vending machines? /gkick"

Deleted
    SeabeastRivin, I am that player. It was one time only. I helped everyone as much as I could.
    Dakaar, I am a Mage, thank god.
    The guild is nice but that guy that kicked me is just stupid.

I'm not sure how being the last one to die is relevant. Did everyone wipe? If the answer is yes, then everyone runs. When I run back and people just sit there waiting for me to resurrect them, it puts a bad taste in my mouth. I don't know who or what deemed these people (usually DPS) are better than me but they aren't.

Deleted
    I asked for a Ress just because they were already back in when I died. There were 2 Paladins, a Priest and 2 Druids.
    I won't write the whole story now what happened, but I mean, being kicked out of guild because of that is just ridiculous.

Deleted
    u got kicked for something else ofc maybe they where just sick of ya xP
    talk to them and sort it out kus if u realy are what u say i dont see a reason for kicking yh

Deleted
    I doubt they will get me in there because the guy that kicked me put me on his ignore list and hes a good friend with other players so i think they'll support him and not me. :/

You were in a damn terrible guild, laugh and move on.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Back in Burning Crusade, someone in the guild payed the Artisan Rider to Guild Master to kick other player of the guild

Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
    I asked for a Ress just because they were already back in when I died. There were 2 Paladins, a Priest and 2 Druids.
    I won't write the whole story now what happened, but I mean, being kicked out of guild because of that is just ridiculous.
    If they were already back when you died then why didn't they just continue the fight? Something (common sense) tells me that we aren't getting the whole story. If they were, supposedly, already back, like you said, and didn't just pick up the fight and continued on then they wanted you to die. If people want you to die, then they don't like you. If they don't like you they will just find any thinly veiled excuse to kick you. Is it wrong to kick someone who isn't liked? No. That almost always seems to be the case of a g-kick.

I think it's time to stop acting coy. You most likely know why you got kicked.

One time i kicked a guildie because he went the wrong side after Marrowgar, uggh!

On a serious note, i doubt things like this actually happens, and you probably know the real reason for the kick, as Jahoota said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!