Poll: are heroics too hard

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    try healing as disc. try healing as disc when your dps doesn't cc. either way.. its so aweosme and fun. i suggest you try it cause disc are so overpowered right now i honestly tab out like crazy while i'm healing heroics. so easy, especially grim batol

Deleted
    When I run with my guild group, we already made it to the point of no CC'ing and just AoE'ing everything down (with the exception of healer-like mobs). I don't find heroics hard, some of them are just a bit too long / have too much trash

15+ Year Old Account
    They're obviously too hard for a LOT of people, because still I get grouped with those people constantly when I do the daily random heroic -_-

I'm not sure what's so hard though... you tell them to DPS an add, but after 5 wipes they still don't do it. You tell them to CC an add and leave it alone, but after 5 wipes they still keep trying to kill the add. Wtf mate? Are these not actually people, just bots designed to annoy me? lol

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    I dont think heroics are to hard, tho i dont like the endless waves of trash in Grim Batol, i get annoyed each time i get Grim Batol as daily HC.
    are you serious? grim batol is one of the easiest instances as far as trash goes if you know what you're doing... you can get every pack that matters down to about 10% with a little coordination of your group and then just aoe thru it on your way to the boss.
    If your only question is what is the destination, you need to think more about the journey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ketzil View Post
    I don't think they are too hard. That being said H Stonecore has given me some serious nightmares.
    OMG, I finally completed H Stonecore tonight after many, many failed attempts. I hate that place so much.

Heroics are challenging but it's the bad players that make it insanely difficult (healer's pov). Get a solid group of players and it's not so bad.
    Last edited by Bavol; 2011-01-11 at 03:32 AM.

Sorry, had to show this - one of the best dungeon experiences and I couldn't find a thread for LFD love :P

No, they are not hard.. 3 guys hadn't been there before and 1 had done a single, half run. We did all bosses, no wipes.

I successfully down heroics in randoms all the time. I don't mind to spend a little bit of extra time to help people new to the content understand the fight, usually when I explain the encounter in brief, people do fine.

Ignorance of an encounter doesn't make for a bad player, ignorance of one's class/roll does. Occasionally I will get a bad tank or healer, but in the rare occasions that they don't quit after 2 or 3 wipes, they are not hard to vote kick.

Not to say I always kick people after 2 or 3 wipes... only if it is obvious that one person is doing a particularly horrible job and needs to l2p, rather than l2encounter.