wrath naxx, only played socially in vanilla/tbc

Got carried through ICC 2 days before Cata came out, right when I dinged my first max level toon.

Few months later I had changed guilds and gone 7/13 hm as a main raider in t11

Deleted
    A Molten Core pug a short while after TBC hit.

Did Noth in Naxxaramas in WOTLK.

First character. Knew nothing about raiding or spec for my char or anything. Was still a clicker! Couldn't track the boss as a feral druid because of the massive latency in a 25 man raid and so spammed wrath. It was one shot but no thanks to me! Wiped once on Heigan and the group disbanded. Happy days!

10+ Year Old Account
    Naxx when WotLK launched! Good times....

Deleted
    First boss I ever tried exept the VOA bosses was Yogg Saron....... Was kinda awkward. Had no idea what was going on

Plane of Fear in Everquest. I played a Monk. The biggest part of my job was to get corpses to a safe point on bad break ins, Once we got under way I DPS'd a little bit but mostly stayed to pulling mobs to the safe point.

Oh those were the days.

Deleted
    UBRS:3 I can still remember my first time facing off against the Beast!

Deleted
    I think it was naxx10 , the wrath version.

Karazhan, on my back then tauron druid

Kara. Still my favorite raid instance 'til this day. Never got sick of running that place every week for months on end, even on multiple alts.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Karazahn, got my epic cloth bracers off of Attumen, I felt so amazing. It was when Sunwell was already out too :S!

UBRS was 15 man raid, but my first proper raid was molten core. God I was confused and laid-back back then

not sure what really would be my first raid.
    i think it was scholomance (was 10m back in the day iirc).

real raid instance was molten core, but not from the start (some guilds on my server - as nowadays Crâb people - talnivarr eu were just on ragnaros when the guild i was in set foot in there
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

Molten Core in early WoTLK.

Deleted
    Naxx 25 with 18 people. Was so fun, we cleared the spider wing ok but then Patchwerk handed our asses to us haha.

Bastion of Twilight. Yes I did start playing in Cata.

Deleted
    Strat Undead 10man.

not counting scholomance 10man, MC and Lucifron's cave... the music created unique anxiety. VERY cool experience even before bosses.

Deleted
    OS in WOTLK, i literally had no idea what i was doing, i was supposed to be healer but only healed the other 4 people in my group It still felt epic though killing a huge dragon.