Deleted
    Obsidian Sanctum during the last week of 3.1

Zul'Gurub. In Burning Crusade.

Deleted
    Technically UBRS at 50-something with the guild I was in. My first actual raid was a Raggy kill towards the end of the reset (guild's first too).

10+ Year Old Account
    Sartharion 25 about a week after I dinged 80, I remember having a fit about them not giving my dk the plate healing gear cause it had crit on it, oh boy being a noob was so fun =D

10+ Year Old Account
    First raid I did was Kara, but it was during 3.0.... so yeah. I like to think WOTLK Naxxramas was my first raid.

Deleted
    icc 25 as a bad ret pala ^^
    reborn the day i discovered holy pala :-)

Mine was Ony. Still like going back and doing it, got my druid reindeer ears from there recently.

Deleted
    Karazhan, bought the game back in TBC, ended up in a PUG group, had no idea of what was happening, but it was freaking great.

Deleted
    Kara on my rogue, I got added to the group on Curator and the GL at the time invited me in! I can remember shaking like a shitting dog at being so nervous and had huge nervous sweat patches!!! Look back I needn't have worried as his tac's were all over the shop and I was told to ignore the sparks and just DPS the robot...WIPEFEST!!!

kara in shit gear for max lvl tank in BC got my ass carried

Kara just before 2.3 not long after I got my first 70. Did it with a bunch of friends who were just casuals. Ahhh I loved that raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Icecrown Citadel =] No lies, wasn't a hardcore raider to start all the old stuff back then.

Deleted
    Stratholme. First 'real' raid was MC just after. Made me realize I should probably get a new computer if I wanted to raid since I had about 4 fps the whole time in the 40 man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kara <3 still like going back just for old times sake

I think i went into kara as soon as i hit 70 like the week before wrath came out. But i have the most memories of naxx as that was the first time i raised with a guild. The kara run was a pug i think.

Deleted
    Karazhan babeh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan with some RL friends, I had no idea what I was doing. I think one of the guildies trolled me because he told me to use plate int bracers over my green str bracers (I was ret) which I did for a while until I joined a 5man and they kicked me for having int bracers.

I remember I was on vent but went for a bio and because I wasn't used to being on vent when I got back I forgot to put my headphones back on, and after a wipe I couldn't find the entrance so took a spirit rez and then my friend whispered me to ask why I wasn't replying well the RL was yelling at me for taking spirit res xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Naxxramas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    I wanted to just post Karazhan, but then i didn't have enough characters.. so i just wrote this =D
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.