Molten Core!
    I dont count UBRS as a raid :P and during my time Scholo was not a raid, atleast i never was or heard about anyone going there in a raid group. I always did it 5 man back in 2006.

MC, day after I hit 60 in vanilla -_- More or less zerg fest.

10+ Year Old Account
    ZG
    /10chars

My first raid was MC. I was excited to have a chance to win my first piece of epic loot, but sadly the run was made up of 3 different guilds, so most look was on reserve.

Molten Core and I was lv 59, this was around the time of Naxx coming out. I'm surprised they took me below 60 but they needed healers so there wouldn't be issues with hitting anything. I think we stopped after like 2 bosses though, not a very good raid.

Karazhan on a mage. I was probably carried really hard XD
    "Do you have a PUT HANDS ON PEOPLE spec?" - Danny

Naxx (WOTLK) on my hunter. They put me in charge of breaking people out of the webs in that spider fight in the Arachnid Quater. I was so damn nervous i was shaking.

I think it was Onyxia at level 60, during wotlk. I liked it so I wound up running all the raids at level 60 on my realm and got some cool pieces of gear I still have to this day.

10+ Year Old Account
    UBRS ftw. Was BRD ever a raid? If so, then that was my first. As far as 40 man raids go though, MC obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Ulduar 10 man. I was scared (because apparently everyone but me knew what to do) and had no idea what was going on. FL +2 (during summer of that year) was not the simplest place to start raiding xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan. Aslo there was my 1st contact with other people via teamspeak

kara and it was the first time i ever used ventrilo quite possibly the best day of my life haha

karazhan, 400dps as a hunter, no f**king idea yet about how to use it

Deleted
    i was helping a guild out in MC. was a total noob and had no idea what to do. i remember having a few level 58 and 59 players too. we tried gehennas for 2 hours but didn't kill him.

i'll leave out strat/scholo 10 man and ubrs 15 man ^^

LBRS, we pushed someone through to get the server first UBRS key

10+ Year Old Account
    Kara, my guild was unsure about a pally tank at the time. The raid leader wanted me there to show that I couldn't do it but I was OT after that till the guild died.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Molten Core was my first ever raid

ubrs, fucking handicapped hunters not kiting....

Deleted
    Molten Core back in 05'

10+ Year Old Account
    Zul'Gurub. If you want to call UBRS a raid then UBRS was my first raid :P.