Deleted
    most people will name a vanilla raid as to not look like a noob. trust me on these forums that happening. Mine was LBRS with 10 men, not a raid now i know but that shit was hard back then...

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    ubrs, fucking handicapped hunters not kiting....
    kiting ? people did not know what kiting even was, you were lucky if they didnt jump down the arena having their pet out.

I started in TBC but never actually spent the time and got a max level char until Wrath. I believe my very first raid was VoA followed by Nax

Tempest keep. The leader of the group is actually an officer in my guild now ( I told him I was full epic etc when i actually had greens n stuff )

Quote Originally Posted by Avell View Post
    Molten Core back in 05'
    This!

Not counting UBRS/Strat/Scholo even though they were actually quite fun, most of the time that is oO
    I remember doin UBRS with 3-4 warriors in the group, and they had to duel outside the entrance at Blackrock Mountain, and the winner who was "clearly the strongest" got to tank.

Deleted
    Karazhan <3

Deleted
    Crossroads in Classic :P

Deleted
    My first raid was Blackwing Descent, in cata, just after christmas if my memory server me right. Had just joined a decent raiding guild on my warrior, and was then brought to their bwd raid. Was so excited and nervous, afraid of failing on some obvious mechanic. Barely even pulled 10k on magmaw, and when the mace from him dropped (huge upgrade for me) I was ecstatic, as no one else in the raid needed it

first raid i entered was molten core, we never made it past the first 2 giants lol.
    first completed raid of my level was vault of archavon.

Deleted
    Gruul's Lair. Epic

Deleted
    UBRS 15man, pity we didn't manage to finish it

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan, wearing 6 greens still :P

Not counting UBRS/LBRS, It would have been Ony I think, maybe ZG but tbh I can't remember, its been a long time.

Molten Core, pretty late into vanilla though.

10+ Year Old Account
    ubrs or molten core dont remember which, i just remember doing 45 minute stratholme runs all the time for the one item that never drops lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first raid was either Lady Vox or Lord Nagafen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan, I didnt ding 60 till late in vanilla and thought Alterac valley was the most fun, I didnt really know what a raid was until the first quarter of TBC.

Vanilla ZG on my Shaman, got Fang of Venoxis on my first run and was so happy that I had a raid epic, even though it was useless 3 weeks later when BC launched.

Although Kara would still have to be my favourite, and I really enjoyed level 80 Naxx.

10+ Year Old Account
    KARAZHAN!!!!!!!!!

So many memories. Karazhan, to me, is still one of the most epic raids to this day.
    Call me House.

Molten Core for me. I got a late start as I believe AQ was nearly out when I started. Never even got to Rag due to RL but I just remember needing so many warlocks for Garr...also remember the damn corpse runs.

I will say my first true raiding experience was Kara then Naxx 2.0 that's when I figured out how to play...man I was just awful in Vanilla...probably because I was 17...