15+ Year Old Account
    Molten Core

Molten Core. It was on Garr, that motherfucker! -.-
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

10+ Year Old Account
    The first real raid i took part in was 10 man ICC, I was the tank and I was almost shitting my pants out of nervousness but it all went well.

Karazhan. Think my cousin asked me to come along cuz they were a guy short.

15+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan the epicness!

10+ Year Old Account
    ICC, though I tanked Ulduar, ICC, and BoT for a 10 man team before switching to a 25 through Cata and the start of MoP.

VoA was trying to do it everyrun didnt know its only 1 time per week and everytime i got kicked and i have no idea whats going on

Karazhan. Man I was such a gigantic newb back then though. I was a DPS Warrior and would attack from the front, break CC with Whirlwind constantly, and pull aggro like nobody's business. But it was also the most fun I've ever had raiding.

Firelands. Was in a random guild and they needed a dps. I remember busting like 6k dps in full ruthless gladiator gear, felt like a baddie started actually farming pve gear, running Zg/za for valor, been loving raiding every since

15+ Year Old Account
    A bunch of 60's decided to form a rag tag raid to go into the molten core. We found 37 people that were attuned and headed in. 8 wipes on the first two giants in there and we kill them. The giant stalker belt drops, the raid leader calls for a roll, then ninja loots it to his friend when his friend doesn't win the roll, the raid disbands.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

ubrs at 58 as a feral druid pretending to heal. dinged 60 many runs later.

Pretty sure it was Karazhan, but by the time I did all those tough heroics that felt like raiding (it was certainly tougher than modern raid finder) it was an easy transition.

I'm still not tired of Karazhan, I don't know what it is about that place and Ulduar. I think atmosphere and bosses fun enough that you don't mind doing them multiple times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Karazahn on a Prot pally, with a Warrior as an OT about 4 months before Wrath dropped, first guild run. Did Naxx about 2 months after wrath dropped full clear as a pug raid-The most epic run i have ever had. Only 2 left standing when KT dropped Me and a DPS and the DPS died as he died
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

Deleted
    My first raid where I actually did something was Kara.

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically UBRS since we no one 5 manned it, but as far as listed raids go MC. Got up to Majordomo.

First raid I downed every single boss in one raid lock was Karazhan

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    AQ40 or was it BWL? dont remember
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

UBRS, ZG, AQ40 that order. Along with two world dragons. ZG was the one we did most though.

Deleted
    Mine was DS some rl friend rushed me 8/8 hc

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    World Dragons.