The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    First ever raid was when I was level 63 in BC and my guild took me to UBRS. Loved Rend Blackhand and that's why he is my profile pic

The Plane of Hate

Zul'Grub 40 man, I was at my friends house and he let me play on his rogue. It was early years of Middle School and he said it doesn't matter what you do it is just 40 man.
    | I5 2500k @ 4.3GHZ 1.33v | Corsair Veng. 1600 DDR3 | Corsair H60| Asus p8z68-v |
    | XFX R9 280x DD| CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair 750 Modular | Razer Naga Molten|

Molten Core 40 man, week one when it opened in EU. Remembering that we had one demand "come with full max level blues or GTFO!

In WoW? Molten Core.

In any game? If we're excluding outdoor bosses, then Dark Age of Camelot's Avalon City.

Karazhan was my first

One of the server first Lucifron Kills with my guild. The mage t1 boots dropped and i got it instead of the other 4 mages... At that time they had like 13 int and 7 spirit or so. Spellpower did not exist except on caster weapons.

Other games.. of course Dark Age of Camelot Gjalpinulva as outdoor world boss probably, Darkness Falls Legion and i very fondly remember Tuscaren Glacier King Tuscar and queen Kula

First time dabbling in it was ZG 60 during Wrath.
    First clear ever was MC 60 at that same time.
    First expansion-current clear was BWD 10 during Cata.
    First tier-current clear was DS LFR (I know, LFR, but it felt so good because it was my first tank clear - and I got the 1H off the last boss).

10+ Year Old Account
    I pug'd Karazhan in BC on my Balance Druid. Surely I must've been a piss poor dps, but the group had fun raiding anyway.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    MOlten Core, don't really count Strat, Scholo and BRS as raids since 40man were the real thing back then.

Molten core, during BC, was leveling and someone brought me in there on my 58 rogue or what ever level i was, was amazed by Ragnaros hp xD

Karazhan. I jumped into a half-guild/half-PUG run. We downed Attumen and Moroes.

It was the guild's first Moroes kill, which was cool. What was less cool was them recruiting in the Karazhan General channel. They got a lot of ridicule for that (rightly so).
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Molten core babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz \ EVGA GTX 1080 FTW \ MSI z170a Carbon \ corsair hx 850 mod \ 16gb savage 2666 \ 4tb raid 1 wd black \ 256gb 600p m.2pcie
    HakudoshiFarsaj

Uldaman back in spring 05.
    A full raid of leveling noobs, and a lvl45 paladin was the tank.
    It felt exciting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry i had to turn it around.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Kara, during late BC
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    It was Karazhan back in early TBC with a group of friends, great great times.

Either BRD or stratholme. Cant really remember. First real raid was MC. Do not consider Stratholm, Scholomance, BRD and ubrs raids. Even tho they were 15 man and then 10 man raids

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrican View Post
    One of the server first Lucifron Kills with my guild. The mage t1 boots dropped and i got it instead of the other 4 mages... At that time they had like 13 int and 7 spirit or so. Spellpower did not exist except on caster weapons.

Other games.. of course Dark Age of Camelot Gjalpinulva as outdoor world boss probably, Darkness Falls Legion and i very fondly remember Tuscaren Glacier King Tuscar and queen Kula
    Darkness Falls was so cool. I never raided any of the Princes or anything like that for a long time. Gatekeeper Dommel was the furthest I had delved into the zone until sometime after ToA dropped.

I wish WoW had something like Darkness Falls. I can't think of any game that had a patch that epic... seriously, Mythic Entertaiment eventually repackaged Darkness Falls as a fucking expansion because it was so big. Tons of solo, group, and raid content, not to mention the PvP... holy crap man. That was definitely great value, and it remained relevant for ages, even after Shrouded Isles dropped and as a leveling/gear up option even during ToA.

Old school UBRS, and then ZG on my warrior.

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien