Naxxramas 25 man, it was epic

10+ Year Old Account
    Onyxia 40. Still one of the better designed raid encounters.

Baron Geddon, MC. Was brought in to replace a regular raider, usual newbie issues occurred (the first time I had living bomb) got my ass wedged under the ledge away from the raid for the second time

Raided everything since, raid led since the end of TBC up till I quit just before SoO.
    Last edited by mercutiouk; 2015-02-13 at 01:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Stratholme I think, there was a time you could go with 10 ppl ... then Azuregos or Kazzak, can't remember which. It was early 2005, so so far away

Not counting the old UBRS, mine was MC. Wall to wall trash. So boring! Some of you got to experience that during the anniversary event.

Ubrs… I remember spending DKP on blue loot… 40 people. Hilarity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naxxramas 10-man. I was a click-casting, keyboard-turning, tab-targetting king. Killed up to Maexxna or something.

Zul'Gurub.

I was a level 58 or 59 Enhancement Shaman at the time and I was a social member in my friend's raiding guild that was progressing in AQ40. It was late vanilla (the TBC patch had already dropped) and they decided to let me tag along on a ZG run so that I could see what a raid was like. The only condition was that I had to go and spec Resto and keep Earth Shield up on the tank, since it was a shiny new talent and people wanted it. That was my only job, haha. It was fun though because it was my first ever raid and I had never seen anything like it before, so I was glad to be able to tag along with them and check it out. They didn't mind that I was clueless, I somehow behaved and didn't ninja pull anything despite it being my first time there (I just stuck closely to everyone else to play it safe) and it was a fun night.

The first time I raided properly (as in not being boosted) was in Karazhan.

Deleted
    ubrs with friends but the my first real raid was in ZG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zul'Aman like the day before it was removed and turned into a Heroic
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

The oldest raid I remember doing was the "Eviscerator's Lair" back in the Asheron's Call expansion pack... After that it was probably Molten Core in late 2005.

Crossroads 2004, vanilla beta. We got slaughtered by guards because most of us were only in our 20's - 30's.

Statholme before it became a 5 man. After that UBRS. First "true" raid was Molten Core. I really miss those days and regret that Blizzard took this game in a direction that's almost unrecognizable from it's roots.

First raid I ever set foot in was AQ 40, during WotLK. I wasn't even max level, I think, probably somewhere in the 70ies, I just joined because people in guild were telling me to come along (I was super scared of raids, lol). I was very intimidated by the place, it looked so creepy and mysterious ... and I got some of the bug mounts

Vanilla molten Core.... yea it was harsh, but technically i guess UBRS.... when it really was a raid
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Supernova: Cause a pulse of Arcane energy around the target enemy or ally, dealing Arcane damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and knocking them up.

Onyxia40. Was amasing. And then next time I wen't there I got my (i think) first epic aswell, T2 head. Good start as new guy.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Zul'Gurub on a level 53 Holy Paladin. Felt pretty epic to wipe on those bosses back then.

Deleted
    Tempest keep, was gonna tank on alakir, had no idea about the fight before i entered, and had like 1 epic item, i have no idea how i was allowed in.
    I like to think i did pretty well, but i remember thinking it was a very hard boss fight for my very first raid encounter.

10+ Year Old Account
    ICC

Was holy priest.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    UBRS then ZG pugged in vanilla
    Joined a raid guild in tbc and did everything
    Sick of raid guilds so i quit and went back to pugging in wotlk
    Did lfr in cata-wod.