My first wow experience period was playing my friends brothers rogue during a rag attempt. When I wanted to start playing wow because of the raiding experience, boy was I let down from the lvling. Lvling in vanilla sucked, alot.

first raid wow that goes way back. would have to say it would have been MC back in the day. but its been SO long and different account. oh the sucky days of never finding a good group. wait thats still now. NOOOO

15+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan.

I asked the raid how I could stop seeing my Guild chat whilst raiding.
    They told me "Alt+F4".
    I didn't know any better at that moment..
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

Nagafen's Lair in EQ....

OP did say ever....sooo....=P

Gruul's lair, followed by Karazhan the next day come to think of it, I was pretty horrible back then xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Kara i remember waiting outside for everyone to come and a all out faction war broke out over the summoning stone felt good got some good gear that night Gorehowl from prince made my night such found memories

Karazhan

I was on my old main hunter, Prince Bow dropped after many wipes. Other hunter who had been there longer got it. He proptly quit playing 1 week later. Grrrrr!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    LBRS was my first one there were 15 of us if i remember correctly
    The true vanilla wow test is whether or not they miss Vanilla. If they do, they didn't play in Vanilla.

First raid I ever stepped foot into was Kara. Haven't looked back since

Oh Kara, how I miss you so ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Zul'Gurub, as a troll hunter... before I cared about lore. 'Twas a lil odd.

Deleted
    Stratholme.

I think it was Mount Hyjal. I'm not sure though.. my graphics card was fucked up and refused to render half of the stuff, so I saw holes in the ground, others had strange colors, couldn't see all models etc :P I was on lvl 73 and I had really no idea what was going on, some guildie asked if I wanted to come along. He told me to do what everyone was doing, but everyone was running in different directions XD I had my fun, but it was really really strange too...

The first raid I really did anything was in TotC10, a week before ICC opened, the day that I turned 80

Stratholme, when it was 10man. Does that count?

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan - started raiding it with as a pug then I joined the guild I was pugging with - still in a guild with a few of them years later (:
    Quote Originally Posted by entick View Post
    Trying to stop [trolls] in trade chat is like trying to empty the ocean with a fork.

I thought it was Naxx, but I actually ran Kara back in BC. Duh. Proof I've been playing to long. Can't remember jack all anymore. lol.

Naxx for me, Started late wrath, hit 80 and my guild ran me through, they pretty much carried me, I was secondary healz, I managed to do my part when main healz died and I kept tank alive for like 5 minutes till boss died...

15+ Year Old Account
    15man or 10man URBS (think it was 10man, 99% sure it was 10man)
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Naxx10 in Wrath.

UBRS amd Zul'Gurub, can't remember which.