Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizyu View Post
    MC when I was 58 >>. Dont ask why my guild took me in there lol. Sad thing is I outlived a lot of the 60s on most of the boss fights.
    Didnt MCneed you attuned and the lvl for the quest was 60??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengill View Post
    UBRS 15man raid and first real raid was Molten Core
    ^- this back at vanilla

Kara, and I still love it to this day.

Karazhan - and it was the best raid ever made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongheart View Post
    Molten Core, on my Warrior. It was the first MC run on a brand new server (Maelstrom). I grabbed the very first drop off of Lucifron, too: Gauntlets of Might. it was actually the first level 60 epic drop on the entire server.
    Dude I played on Maelstrom through my vanilla career. Raided with Korkron Warband and Blackfang Raiders before i transferred to Destromath shortly after Burning Crusade came out.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Can't even remember it clearly. Either a guildrun MC or guildrun ZG. Both at lvl 60, don't know which I did first, but both were halfways and I had no idea what I was doing.
    In ZG I apparantly killed Hakkar, the only boss I did that run.....didnt even know he was the final boss of ZG at that time.
    In MC I jut remember attacking thrash mobs and wiping, don't know if we even killed a boss, I think not.

I then quit raiding because I had no idea what Iw as doing anyway and TBC was about to getr eleased, so my next raid was kara I think.

EDIT:

I forgot that ubrs and lbrs were raids at first too. So those I guess, since I did those to try to get my lightforge set complete.
    In the end I didnt get my set compelte as it never dropped and TBC was released soon after I hit 60
    Last edited by Vasti; 2011-01-09 at 10:28 PM.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

10+ Year Old Account
    ZG!

MC was a pipe dream until a few months after.

Zul Gurub on my warrior. it was fun run because it was in the middle of tbc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stingern View Post
    Didnt MCneed you attuned and the lvl for the quest was 60??
    Nah it was lvl 55.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Stratholme (Undead Side)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Karazhan, best raid instance until this day IMHO (haven't seen BT and SWP though).
    Took us about 7-8 IDs to down the Prince and another 3 IDs to clear it entirely. Good thing was we knew all the opera events by heart then

These were arguably the best 3 months of WoW progression i had. Kara is such a beautiful, complex and interesting Zone. I recently did the attunement and the whole instance solo with my druid just to remember the old times. I very much like the cata experience because it reminds me a lot of back then.

In all honesty, I had to look into my Achievements to see which raid was my first.

Technically, my first raid was in the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj, but I only joined when the group doing it had gotten to the last boss, so I kinda don't want to count it.

However, my first start-to-finish raid was the Sunwell. I was roughly in the low 70s at the time and just running it for fun, but I'd read up on the fights and such and did my best with it. It was a lot of fun and got me interested in raiding as a whole.

I cant remember if its strat, scholo or ubrs. First real raid was molten core, I was playing my mage and I won the arcanist boots I think it was on our first kill, feels like ancient times now..

my first was Molten Core, i DC'd on the first time we downed rags he was at like 5%

Karazhan, Best raid yet imo.

first raid i ever completed was naxx 25 :3
    Hi Sephurik

Im pretty sure onyxia or MC

Deleted
    Onyxia then MC

Kara, and I'm glad it was it's still one of my favourite raids to date, even though we did it to death.