10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    UBRS in lvl 60
    this ^

52 times! 52 times for those damn devout shoulders to become mine!

i dont even wanna think about it >_<

then Onyxia/MC, then BWL, then AQs, then Naxx server first. then Karazan. then i became a casual due to rl.
    Last edited by Alex86el; 2011-01-09 at 10:50 PM.

First raid was UBRS for myself

10+ Year Old Account
    My first max level raid was 25 OS, got my tier gloves , but my very first raid was the raid with the Leroy title in it and i was their for specifically that reason.
    Borador

Props to Sanistra for the awesome signature.

MC. at lvl 60.. And all of u ppl replying with any raid after Vanilla.. well, then u do not feel the game like Vanilla players do.. sorry
    Got a Warlock as a main, a Druid and a DK at 80 as alts and lvling a Rogue..

"You are only as good player, as the guild you are into"

My very first raid was ubrs back when it was a 15 man raid followed by mc then zg then ony bwl aq20 aq40 naxx I only did Kara and za during bc I did all of lk content as it came out an am curretly in bwd after downing halfus

Deleted
    Upper Blackrock Spire, back in WoW Vanilla. I remember I used to do it because i wanted some epic skin to drop from that big corehound when someone skinned it. One time some bug happened in the instance and we called the GM, I believe a GM character showed up, think it was the only time i saw one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kara!
    It's amazing how I did that raid probably hundreds of times and I'd jump for joy if they revamped it for 85. I can't say that for any other raid. I'd rather die than do ICC or Uld again. Or SSC or TK or BT or anything else I did regularly.
    To quote the great sage Ook Ook, "you can take the derk out of the jib, but you shouldn't put the jib in the derk."

molten core

15+ Year Old Account
    Kara.

Oh god, I remember how bad I was. I was that huntard, with spell power gear. The guild I was in was pretty nice about it.

Although, after that the next few weeks were horrible. The group I was in was HORRIBLE. We couldn't get to the first boss, and if we did, the trash would respawn before we could make it. We were so god damn slow.

Kara! Awesome place

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan. God I loved that place.

Deleted
    UBRS and ZG <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Naxx, OS, then Maly. I played WoW during BC and such, but really only did pvp and messed around with my friends in the game not doing much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ubrs must have been my first.

Ubrs i guess ^^
    Dinged 60 few weeks after they changed scholo to a 5 man dungeon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Gruul's Lair. Mmmmm, good times.
    Same here. I loved these gigantic dragonkillers

Karazhan. still my favorite raid ever.

Sigh.. strat and scholo were 10 mans, ubrs was 15, I never took more than 5 people into lbrs. My hunter still has every tier or dungeon set chillin in my bank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Kara.

Oh god, I remember how bad I was. I was that huntard, with spell power gear. The guild I was in was pretty nice about it.

Although, after that the next few weeks were horrible. The group I was in was HORRIBLE. We couldn't get to the first boss, and if we did, the trash would respawn before we could make it. We were so god damn slow.
    The first Kara I was in was excited about getting Attumen to 50%.... It was bad. I switched guilds quickly...
    To quote the great sage Ook Ook, "you can take the derk out of the jib, but you shouldn't put the jib in the derk."